Black Demon’s Social Empire-270 Social Shares-9 Platforms-Free Review Copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

highranking999

Jan 30, 2012
India
Rating - 100%
38   0   1

3 Free Review Copies for Warrior's Weapon are Available who has at least 200 posts and 10 itraders.

Just Fill the Form & Grab Free Review Copies for Warrior's Weapon (No Need to Pay Anything for the First 3 Orders)

After Free Copies, 5 More 30% Discounted Copies are Available.

Coupon - 30off

GRAB DISCOUNTED COPY NOW.

images1.jpg

I think I'm going to take a 30% discount on either Warrior's Weapon or Solar Rider. I have more questions for you, so look for my PM.

Thanks For Your Kindness

You got 1st Review Copy

In for review,,,

You got 2nd Review Copy

would like to take review copy
Regards

You got 3rd Review Copy

Sorry, All review copies gone!
Count me in for a review.

PM Sent!

I think I'm going to take a 30% discount on either Warrior's Weapon or Solar Rider. I have more questions for you, so look for my PM.

Thanks For Your Kindness

Thanks for the business!
ordered 2 freedom packages!

Thanks for the Order!
Just ordered one Warrior's Weapon package. Please check PM.

Thanks For Your Kindness

Annoucning 5 More Copies @25% Discount

Coupon - 25off

do you use real accounts with real followers/circles etc? how do you manage those? I'm asking because this is the true benefit of such a service above services such as socialclerks (that also use real users)

thanks

Just ordered 3 of your "Freedom Built" packages to test out your service... interested to see what kind of "quality" these social signals are compared to other services I use.

PM Sent!

do you use real accounts with real followers/circles etc? how do you manage those? I'm asking because this is the true benefit of such a service above services such as socialclerks (that also use real users)

thanks

Thanks for the Order!

I'm in for one, ordering now for a brand new "news" site.

EDIT: 2B569415J73748225

Thanks for the Orders!

Just ordered 3 of your "Freedom Built" packages to test out your service... interested to see what kind of "quality" these social signals are compared to other services I use.

Last 1 Copy @25% Discount

Coupon - 25off

How 'real' are these social profiles? Not expecting anything special but an indication of the type of profiles they are would be good, thanks.

PM Sent!

How 'real' are these social profiles? Not expecting anything special but an indication of the type of profiles they are would be good, thanks.

30% Discount copies have gone. Try the last coupon code for 25% discount copy..

coupon form not working, please advise, need 2 orders

Last 1 Copy @25% Discount

Coupon - 25off

Status
Not open for further replies.