bhw reads your pms

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaas

Banned
Apr 1, 2009
hey guys, whats up. I'm a new member here at wickedfire and all i can see is this place is fucking awsome :xmas-smiley-016:

Anyways, long story short. I posted a thread on bhw a week back handing out a free ebook i wrote that teaches noobs to flip $20 into $1000 in 1 month using youtube and zango. I got a 48 hour ban for that because "ppi discussion will not be tolerated here".

Ban was over on the 28th of March. I then replied to a pm yesterday from a user asking me for help with the my zango youtube ebook. I told him to speak to me on msn, a few hours later i get the same ban message of "ppi duscussion will not be tolerated here" and this time it's permanent.

Long story short, don't send sensitive pms at BHW. The mods can read your private messages and steal any info.

laters :updown:

Reactions: cliqz

You fucking idiot, you just got yourself banned from WickedFire to bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

See ya lataZ biartch.

I know some people here are members over there, i'm just letting the word out that your private message are being read.

As you can tell, i'm really pissed off right now because i am unable to buy my $2000 10 page e-books from BHW anymore :angryfire:

ppi stands for "pay per install" ;)

I know some people here are members over there, i'm just letting the word out that your private message are being read.

As you can tell, i'm really pissed off right now because i am unable to buy my $2000 10 page e-books from BHW anymore :angryfire:

ppi stands for "pay per install" ;)

You can fuck off now douchebag.

You have to be the biggest retard we have ever seen. Period.

Don't worry you'll be banned soon.

I feel like we need a graveyard to commemorate all these poor lost souls.
300-tree.jpg

Ya that'll do.

Yep mate, this is WickedFire...
You might want to double check whatever you post coz WFers aren't really too open to stupid newbies. (I'm not calling you stupid but just look around the forum and notice that we don't hang out at forums like DP and BHW much..those are for the n00bs)

;-)
Cheers

Yep mate, this is WickedFire...
You might want to double check whatever you post coz WFers aren't really too open to stupid newbies. (I'm not calling you stupid but just look around the forum and notice that we don't hang out at forums like DP and BHW much..those are for the n00bs)

;-)
Cheers

That and he/she just mentioned buying a 10 page e-book for $2k. Now, time to GTFO.

I check out BHW sometimes. This information had value to me.

Thanks to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.