bhw reads your pms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You fucking idiot, you just got yourself banned from WickedFire to bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

See ya lataZ biartch.
I don't understand... someone help me out. Did you have a reason to be mad at the OP or are you just an e-thug?

I don't visit BHW but the fact that the forum owner and moderator read PMs over there is actually good info to put out. Is it not?

I don't understand... someone help me out. Did you have a reason to be mad at the OP or are you just an e-thug?

I don't visit BHW but the fact that the forum owner and moderator read PMs over there is actually good info to put out. Is it not?

You don't get it, do you? Sticks79 is all about love!

el8mmp.jpg

It's an intro thread, its a no no. So pile on. He should be banned just for that, no other reason needed.

On the topic of PMs, some people seem to overlook the part of the PM email notification that reads "Do not reply to this email".
All your replies are going straight to our Trash folder.

I'm just an e-thug, now shudda fuck up be fo' i ban your ass... oh wait Im not a mod yet!

I vote sticks for mod to!

I'm ready to go...
Aktrez3R.jpg

Why the hell are all these banned BHW'ers coming here to gripe about their troubles?

If they are reading your PM's then maybe you should fuck with them a bit, make 2 accounts there and carry a gossip conversation between the two over PM's about how one of the moderators there is really a snitch for the FBI or FTC, but never reveal which one it is. That'll keep them busy for a while.

Why the hell are all these banned BHW'ers coming here to gripe about their troubles?

If they are reading your PM's then maybe you should fuck with them a bit, make 2 accounts there and carry a gossip conversation between the two over PM's about how one of the moderators there is really a snitch for the FBI or FTC, but never reveal which one it is. That'll keep them busy for a while.

Better question, why are we not banning them?!

Status
Not open for further replies.