bgbl i love you, let's marry

How would that matter?
url.jpg

Strange, I could have sworn it from your pictures and the way you desperately market yourself to all the basement-dwelling virgins around here.

mj-laughing.gif.pagespeed.ce.IoizCUdcoZ.gif

I'm sorry if I was giving that "I give a fuck" vibe off because truly I don't.

How could I possibly insult a man that fights with girls on the internet? Seems to me you don't need any help looking like a beta fag so please continue to rage against vagina because nobody is going to think less of you anyways amiright?

549f441b411bf5d0b25daaf4431a5b6a.gif

How could I possibly insult a man that fights with girls on the internet? Seems to me you don't need any help looking like a beta fag so please continue to "rage against vagina" because nobody is going to think less of you anyways amiright?

Yes, we've heard it all before. You're an amazing badass who is holed up in her barbed wire compound in Mexico with her guns and her whiskey and hijacks oil tankers or something to steal from the government for what reason we're not entirely sure. The incessant self-marketing has all gotten rather dull and self-aggrandizing at this point, but unlike the clammy-handed fanbois who lap it up, I'm not particularly interested in your dusty vagina.

Newsflash, lady; you're hardly a girl anymore, and if you think this is "fighting", you've been getting your boots licked by OP and his ilk a tad too often. Can't really claim to be this IDGAF bitch whilst simultaneously crying how the big, bad meanie is beating up on the poor, defenseless little girl.

I believe the term for that is cognitive dissonance, kinda like claiming to be above insulting somebody and then calling them a beta fag. That was my #2 guess, but then again your schtick has all become rather predictable by now, hasn't it?

TLDR;

Let's remember: I didn't start this thread.

Then think about this: You just wrote a paragraph about me and my life blah blah and me? I have no earthly idea who you are. I don't ever remember seeing you post ever.

So while you sit in some drafty mold ridden basement seething about how much I bother you I am blissfully unaware that you even fucking exist, living my happy little life, making money and getting laid.

*Maybe* it's time you got a life of your own. Then again you could drink a quart of drain cleaner and rot; I have full confidence that you'll do the right thing. ;)

Tell us all again how much of a badass you are. I don't think it sank in the first 200 times.

And you say you're getting laid as if that's a tough thing for a woman to accomplish? LOL.

This thread was meant as an expression of pure, unconditional love.

That's what you turnit into. Enjoy your cold black hearts. Let's go make some more money.

hijacks oil tankers or something to steal from the government for what reason we're not entirely sure.

It's sold on the street by the cartel's lowest level lackies at a discount:

BdaXLgiCEAA9ZWq.jpg

Nobody else can do it except them, lest they don't value their heads.

Terrible racket though, the dirty fuel fucks up fuel injectors, mechanics love it.

It is what it is, I got no dog in this fight though, just a general FYI.

It's sold on the street by the cartel's lowest level lackies at a discount:

BdaXLgiCEAA9ZWq.jpg

Nobody else can do it except them, lest they don't value their heads.

Terrible racket though, the dirty fuel fucks up fuel injectors, mechanics love it.

It is what it is, I got no dog in this fight though, just a general FYI.

Please, darling that is "guachicol" unrefined and even that doesn't come out of faucets, someone has to get the tankers. Also, that is bottom rung distribution, not my bag. (Because I know jriddick will want to add this to the book he is writing about me) ;)

How could I possibly insult a man that fights with girls on the internet? Seems to me you don't need any help looking like a beta fag so please continue to "rage against vagina" because nobody is going to think less of you anyways.

And BGBL never fails to woop dat ass bitches!

Im sorry friend but you have suffered a fatality and are FINISHED!

TLDR;

So while you sit in some drafty mold ridden basement seething about how much I bother you I am blissfully unaware that you even fucking exist, living my happy little life, making money and getting laid.

*Maybe* it's time you got a life of your own. Then again you could drink a quart of drain cleaner and rot; I have full confidence that you'll do the right thing. ;)

Oh no , im sure he is making bank...here trolling you because he has nothing else to do with his millions....