bgbl i love you, let's marry

He just hopped off my cone and then posts this?

Have you no shame, wayne? At least wipe off the lube first.

::emp::

I'd like to apologize for this half assed turd. But i don't.

images

So you want to marry the entire Boston Gay Basketball League?

I think you need to live in Utah for that. Also, if you are dead inside, doesn't that mean you are already married?

Wayne, I am surprised it has taken you this long to find a kind and loving spouse that appreciates your narcissism. Surely there is some overweight old hag that appreciates a good verbal and physical pummeling at least once a day. You have the kind of qualities that make me want to be a better man.

If BGBL accepts your proposal, I would consider her quite the lucky girl.

Reactions: BabyGotBacklink
Strange, I could have sworn it from your pictures and the way you desperately market yourself to all the basement-dwelling virgins around here.

I'm sorry if my presence here makes you uncomfortable. Rest assured all of the cyber-dick here is yours for the taking, no need to get your panties in a knot.

I'm sorry if my presence here makes you uncomfortable. Rest assured all of the cyber-dick here is yours for the taking, no need to get your panties in a knot.

Lets do this shit!!

BGBL beat down #45 !!

I got 50 bucks on BGBL

Run for the hills "JR i D Dick"

"JR I <3 Dick"

So lets back up, do we have a wedding or not?

Bachlor party! Vegas?

Let me guess, next you'll call me a virgin and then regale us all with a tale of how you knocked over a 7-11 with your meth dealer?

Let me guess, next you'll call me a virgin and then regale us all with a tale of how you knocked over a 7-11 with your meth dealer?

I'm sorry if I was giving that "I give a fuck" vibe off because truly I don't.

How could I possibly insult a man that fights with girls on the internet? Seems to me you don't need any help looking like a beta fag so please continue to "rage against vagina" because nobody is going to think less of you anyways.