Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

airforcematt

Dec 22, 2006
Rating - 100%
210   0   0
Want backlinks? I have them.

For the past several months I've been offering what is in my opinion the best Xrumer profile backlink service service here on WF. I pride myself on quick over-delivery and good communication with my customers.

Since launching my original service I've expanded on what I'm offering - due to multiple requests from my buyers I'm proud to announce that I'm now providing forum profile submissions in the following package sizes.

2,500+ Forum Profile Backlinks = $7
5,000+ Forum Profile Backlinks = $10
10,000+ Forum Profile Backlinks = $20
20,000+ Forum Profile Backlinks = $50
Drip Fed Submissions Coming soon!

CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW Using Our Automated Form!

For any support issues please email support@pureseo.com - PM's will be answered, but emails to our support address will be answered much quicker.

Once you've filled out the simple form above and submit it you will be redirected to paypal to make your payment. Me and my staff make every effort to deliver your submission reports within 24 hours although sometimes it takes a bit longer.

For each submission I accept up to 25 URL's and 25 anchor text(s), however each submission may only have one set of anchor text(s)

Below are a few quotes from satisfied customers in my OLD THREAD.

I just received my report. AirforceMatt completed the Xrumer Blast and sent me my report in under 24 hours. On top of that, he threw in a few thousand extra backlinks.

AirforceMatt deliveredwhat he promised and on time.

I will definitely buy from him again!
Starting to see good results. I was at the bottom of page 2 for my keyword, then dropped to page 4 the day of the blast, just went up to #7 on page 1 in the past few hours.
OK... so far I have received a total of 100,325 links from Matt (no, that's not a typo). Overall I've been really impressed with the turnaround, and all the links I've checked so far have worked.

I will report in a week or so what sort of difference it has made in terms of traffic and ranking for keywords. :)

So far - I ordered just before I went to bed, it was done by the time I woke up, and every site has already seen noticable traffic improvements.

The only reason I can think of to not order this is if you're wanting to leave more room for me to keep ordering stuff. lol. I will probably be ordering another 80-100k links in about 3-4 weeks if he is still doing it.
Ordered 2 different blasts, done within 6 hours with more than 2000 links (together) to spare. This won't be the last order from me.
I have found this to be one of the most worthwhile services on wickedfire.
Airforcematts customer service is impeccable & he always over delivers on the links.
I started a little website 2 weeks ago & the only promotion i did was airforcematts 5000 xrumer profile links & it is already a PR2 with alexa just above 1,000,000 - Not bad for a 2 week old site! i recommend this service to all webmasters. 10/10

What the heck are you doing down here? The order links are at the top of the post - go click on one of them and make us both some monies :D

Last edited by a moderator:

So, if I order 2 10k packages for $20 a piece, for the same site, that would be cheaper than your 20k? Did you mean for it to be $30? $40?

No it's not a typo. Essentially you're paying the $10 premium to get your links more spread out over my database. If you purchase two 10k packages you will get the same 10k links twice, if you purchase the 20k package you will get 20k links from 20k sites.

Now of course if you purchase a 10k package and come back to me a week later looking to buy another for the same site and ask nicely for 10k DIFFERENT links I'll hook you up ;)

Also the 20k packages are a bit of a pain to do so I added a few bucks onto them to make it worth my while :)

Man I wished you supported more that just 20 url's per blast...I could give you lots more business. 100 per blast spread out would be much better..

Sorry, Matt, I'm still on my first cup of coffee and squinting at the screen, but what's different about this package? You can do more than the prior 10k blast?

Sorry, Matt, I'm still on my first cup of coffee and squinting at the screen, but what's different about this package? You can do more than the prior 10k blast?

Good morning Turbo - know the feeling :p
Only major thing that has changed at this point is that I'm offering multiple package sizes.

Man I wished you supported more that just 20 url's per blast...I could give you lots more business. 100 per blast spread out would be much better..
PM me if you're looking for something I don't currently offer - we can probably work something out ;)
Matt,
Do you also ping the pages so the SE's pick 'em up and they won't be "orphaned"?
No I currently don't ping the pages, I do however provide you with a full report of your links so you can ping them if you wish. I personally think that letting google find the links a few at a time is better for your seo than mass pinging.

Thanks for all the orders today guys!

When you say you rotate the urls/anchors, what do you mean? If I give two pairs, url1/anchor1 and url2/anchor2, could url1 end up with anchor2?

This is holding me back.
Can we work out something where I am able to supply multiple URLs which have only their respective anchors assigned to them? I don't want any overlap between the multiple anchors for separate URLs.

Yes, I reiterate the post right above me, Matt, are you sure you mean that url1 could end up with anchor2? That doesn't make sense, for example a car site could get celebrity anchors? Then what would be the point in giving you 20 different urls?

This is holding me back.
Can we work out something where I am able to supply multiple URLs which have only their respective anchors assigned to them? I don't want any overlap between the multiple anchors for separate URLs.

Yes, I reiterate the post right above me, Matt, are you sure you mean that url1 could end up with anchor2? That doesn't make sense, for example a car site could get celebrity anchors? Then what would be the point in giving you 20 different urls?

Right now with the service I'm offering you would benifit from it mainly if you are promoting one niche (multiple anchor text if you like) with 1-20 URLs. Many folks are using it to promote their linkwheels.

That said it looks like the market may be demanding I move beyond the service I'm currently offering. I'll work on that but for now my services are as stated. If my service isn't a fit for what you're looking for right now then please shoot me a PM and I'll work towards meeting your specific needs.

Okay - all that said I have an announcement.
Since I started this service I've prided myself on my delivery times. I shoot for 24 hours max and normally deliver vastly quicker than that.

Any orders made the 22nd-26th of this month will probably experience delays in delivery as compared to my normal delivery times. My goal for delivery is 72 hours during the dates listed above.

The reason for these delays is I'm going home for my sisters wedding. Now I'll still accept orders and work on getting them done as quickly as possible (that's what laptops are for) but my sister and the wedding come first.

Status
Not open for further replies.