Best Quality blog commenting service at cheaper rates(100% Approval)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered "Package 1" and the service delivery is very fast. All the links were live as promised on high pagerank pages. There was an average of 40-50 links per post.

ohh I forgot to mention she provided me 1 pr 6 link instead of pr5 plus one bonus pr 2 link as well. Comments were manual and specific to the post. Highly recommended.

ohh I forgot to mention she provided me 1 pr 6 link instead of pr5 plus one bonus pr 2 link as well. Comments were manual and specific to the post. Highly recommended.

Thanks for your honest feedback. All works are completed.

Last one review copy is available

Just received my review package.

Links were all active, PR was as specified, posts were relevant.

Work was done quickly, and a pr4 bonus link was thrown in.

THanks

Just received my review package.

Links were all active, PR was as specified, posts were relevant.

Work was done quickly, and a pr4 bonus link was thrown in.

THanks

Thanks for your feedback .

All works are completed .Waiting for new orders.

review copy

Hey, interested in the review copy and possible ongoing relationship. Please PM. Thanks

i m interested free review copy, if possible pm me.
then i was thinking to give u bulk order or not. waiting..............

Jennifer.SEO did a great job on my blog comments! All PR ranks checked out and almost all links were located near the top of the page. Incredible job....will be hiring again in the near future!

We came up with new packages and providing more than 50% discount

Package 1 :
10pr3 + 10 pr4+ 5pr5= 45$ (actual rate - 95$)
Turnaround time : 24-48 hrs

Package 2 :
10pr2+10pr3+10pr4 = 35$ (actual rate - 90$)

Package 3 :
10 pr1 + 10 pr2 + 10 pr3 = 30$ (actual rate - 60$)

Package 4 :

4PR5 + 5PR4 + 5PR3 + 5PR2 = $25(actual rate - 65$)
Turnaround time : 24 hrs

Here is my REVIEW:

I ordered the review package as listed in the original post. I got a quick response from the OP regarding my order and the arrangements to start working took less than 24hrs which is better than most suppliers on WF. The work was also done quickly and an excel sheet documenting the links was provided. I personally checked and validated the PR of each of the pages and they were all completed as described. The only issue I had was with the relatively large number of outbound links from other comments on the pages. To be fair, there aren't nearly as many comments/links as you would see from a page listed in an 'angela and pauls' type list.

Overall, a good service that I would use again. Delivery time and communication were excellent and the end product was as described.

Status
Not open for further replies.