Best Place In World - combining Girls/Cheap/Good Internet Connection?

I second Eastern europe. Women love foreigners there, very cheap living, women are beautiful and plentiful. PLENTIFUL. I"ve been travelling the world slowly looking for the perfect place, and so far Eastern Europe is the win if you want quantity of hot women that love foreigners and don't make much money. The internet wasnt as great as I hoped, but if you were settled there I'm sure you could find something good. First place that comes to mind is Odessa, great nightlife, right near the water, cheap living, insane amounts of beautiful women. Even better would be a place just outside of odessa, because where the water is, the tourists go, and where the tourists go, the price increases. Its just how it is.

The only place with beaches that don't cost alot, are ecuador, because for some reason the culture there thinks of the beaches as trash (and treats them as such).

So far I've tried Colombia, Buenos Aires, Peru, Bolivia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Czech Republic, Ukraine, San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Maui.

It's all a range really, do you want absolutely cheapest? absolute abundance of women? any type of woman? There doesn't seem to be some perfect utopia, everyone has their own style. And even when your in utopia, you might want to leave 6 months in.

Anyways, if I had to move somewhere to make it cheap, but wanted to be surrounded by beautiful women, I think I would pick somewhere in Eastern Europe. The women in Czech Republic are absolutely stunning, and outside of Prague is crazy cheap. However its much more useful to learn Russian, so I'd probably end up moving to Ukraine, so that I could learn Russian (they speak russian and ukranian) while I'm living in the area. The girls love talking to you, there are shocking amounts of hot ones, and a decent amount speak english.

Buenos Aires has just as many shocking beautiful gilrs walking around, and the city is much more alive than anywhere in Eastern Europe. However I don't include this as first because you HAVE to know spanish to get the solid girls, and even then they are so used to tourism that they don't consider you anything special. But if your really looking to change how you live, that might be the spot to go. If there was more to it, besides just hot plentiful women, and you were up for the challenge that might be a good bet.

Colombia has tons of beautiful women that are crazy happy to meet you, its incredibly cheap everywhere, internet is good... but I don't think I'd want to live there. It's definitely dangerous in areas still, the guerillas are getting killed off, but its still a loco vibe.

Hmm I can talk for days, if you guys have more questions about any of my experiences I'd be happy to answer them, but figure i should stop blabbing for now.

Speaking of Eastern Europe, have you ever been to Estonia? I heard the women there are fucking hot.

Speaking of Eastern Europe, have you ever been to Estonia? I heard the women there are fucking hot.

Yea Estonia is cool.

If you don't mind cold weather then visit both Tallinn (Estonia) and Vilnius (Lithuania). Similar cost of living, but Tallinn is a lot smaller than Vilnius.

Women are hot. Mostly students. Bars in the city centre are always packed and the ppl are awesome. :)

Living costs:

Rent (nice city centre apartment): $700-$900 + bills
Groceries: I spend around $500/month
Going out: around $100-$200/night out

You can get very fast and reliable internet here for around $40/month.

You can live comfortably here on around $2000 a month. Possibly even less, but then you'll have to save monies. If you have a car and like to travel, etc I'd estimate $3000+ a month.

I've heard Latvia got the fastest internet these days. Euro chicks are usually hot. It has beautiful architecture. Most people speak English. Haven't been there yet though, so can't speak from experience.

Ok ok, enough about fucking thailand. Yes, its a cheap country, and it has some hot girls, but its not the ONLY cheap country in the world. For fuck sakes come to Latin America, pretty much anywhere in Central/South America is gonna be 70% cheaper than back home in the US or Canada.

Epensive Lifestyle made Cheap - Sri Lanka
Royalty to Europeans - India
Internet Connection Below 1MBPS - Bangladesh
All of the Above - The Balkans

Ok ok, enough about fucking thailand. Yes, its a cheap country, and it has some hot girls, but its not the ONLY cheap country in the world. For fuck sakes come to Latin America, pretty much anywhere in Central/South America is gonna be 70% cheaper than back home in the US or Canada.

I think we established that Thailand is not cheap unless you live like a peasant.

Agree with shortattract, but I am biased though;)

As for internet for now I use 55 symmetric (i.e. upload and download equal and that speed) mbps broadband for like $20/month. There are already providers for 100mpbs for same money, hope mine will discount soon.

How it can be called "wasn't as great" I am not sure.

Yea Canada is cool.

If you don't mind cold weather then visit both Calgary (Alberta) and Montreal (Quebec). Similar cost of living, but Calgary is a lot smaller than Montreal.

Women are hot. Mostly students. Bars in the city centre are always packed and the ppl are awesome. :)

Living costs:

Rent (nice city centre apartment): $700-$900 + bills
Groceries: I spend around $500/month
Going out: around $100-$200/night out

You can get very fast and reliable internet here for around $40/month.

You can live comfortably here on around $2000 a month. Possibly even less, but then you'll have to save monies. If you have a car and like to travel, etc I'd estimate $3000+ a month.

Fixed that for you