Best Place In World - combining Girls/Cheap/Good Internet Connection?

damn 800$ per month - sounds awesome! how's the parties night life over there man?

Sri Lanka is my country of origin though I am living in the US. You can live a luxurious life in Sri Lanka with $800-1000/month. (Considering you will be a 'Tourist')

You should be able to rent a good apartment/small house for $350-$500/month and the rest is for travelling and food. Travelling would not cost much since it's a small Island.

I second Eastern europe. Women love foreigners there, very cheap living, women are beautiful and plentiful. PLENTIFUL. I"ve been travelling the world slowly looking for the perfect place, and so far Eastern Europe is the win if you want quantity of hot women that love foreigners and don't make much money. The internet wasnt as great as I hoped, but if you were settled there I'm sure you could find something good. First place that comes to mind is Odessa, great nightlife, right near the water, cheap living, insane amounts of beautiful women. Even better would be a place just outside of odessa, because where the water is, the tourists go, and where the tourists go, the price increases. Its just how it is.

The only place with beaches that don't cost alot, are ecuador, because for some reason the culture there thinks of the beaches as trash (and treats them as such).

So far I've tried Colombia, Buenos Aires, Peru, Bolivia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Czech Republic, Ukraine, San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Maui.

It's all a range really, do you want absolutely cheapest? absolute abundance of women? any type of woman? There doesn't seem to be some perfect utopia, everyone has their own style. And even when your in utopia, you might want to leave 6 months in.

Anyways, if I had to move somewhere to make it cheap, but wanted to be surrounded by beautiful women, I think I would pick somewhere in Eastern Europe. The women in Czech Republic are absolutely stunning, and outside of Prague is crazy cheap. However its much more useful to learn Russian, so I'd probably end up moving to Ukraine, so that I could learn Russian (they speak russian and ukranian) while I'm living in the area. The girls love talking to you, there are shocking amounts of hot ones, and a decent amount speak english.

Buenos Aires has just as many shocking beautiful gilrs walking around, and the city is much more alive than anywhere in Eastern Europe. However I don't include this as first because you HAVE to know spanish to get the solid girls, and even then they are so used to tourism that they don't consider you anything special. But if your really looking to change how you live, that might be the spot to go. If there was more to it, besides just hot plentiful women, and you were up for the challenge that might be a good bet.

Colombia has tons of beautiful women that are crazy happy to meet you, its incredibly cheap everywhere, internet is good... but I don't think I'd want to live there. It's definitely dangerous in areas still, the guerillas are getting killed off, but its still a loco vibe.

Hmm I can talk for days, if you guys have more questions about any of my experiences I'd be happy to answer them, but figure i should stop blabbing for now.

Reactions: phrench
Sri Lanka is a good option. Much cheaper than Thai.

Sri Lanka Tourism - The Official Website of Sri Lanka Tourism

Sri_Lankan_beauty_by_Curry_Muncha.jpg

sri-lanka1.jpg

Sri-Lanka.jpg

dewundara.jpg

sri_lanka_08.jpg

Club_Oceanic_Ttrincomalee_Sri_Lanka_John_Keells_Hotels_1.jpg

Beauty-of-Sri-Lanka-qpps_129154137714539.LG.jpg

Sri_Lanka_surf_fishers_Palm_beach_PHOTOSHOT_510x286.jpg

2868384_f520.jpg

indian_Bikni_girls.jpg

Sri_Lankan_Beauty_9_2.jpg

Sri Lanka is a lovely country but the women are not good at all. Also they are prudes so goodluck finding somebody to polish your knob on a one night stand.

Also depending on where you go some of the locals will hate you. E.g when I arrived in the colombo airport some guy spat at my shoes and called me a dirty whitey.

That said if you embrace the local culture things are pretty good (e.g we got a discounted local rate at a 6 star hotel near sigiriya for like $20/night including full board when it's usually around $400/night).

Most places have two prices, one for locals and one for tourists so prepared to get burned a few times.

Not trying to derail the thread, but could you add one more criterion - hot spots for tech startups? I keep reading Chile is offering great deals to foreign tech entrepreneurs. Would that be a place that combines low cost of living, hot women, good internet and a tech startup hotbed?

Berlin is a startup hotbed right now - not sure about the costs right now, tho.

::emp::

Basic house rent + decent food will cost you around $500 per month in India. With 1k per month you'd be ballin son.

Plus you should definitely come to India if you're into *really* beautiful chics.

college campuses new 18 year old girls come out every year.

Miami, UT, or ASU

San Diego is also a must hit for hot chicks

This.

Don't have to learn another language.
Insane partying at least 3 nights per week. Normal partying 7 days per week.
The girls are all 18-22.
Internet will be solid.
Access to other intelligent people working on internet shit, including native english speaking students, journalism majors, desperate for $7 an hour jobs.
For <$1000 a year you can take 1-2 classes where you are forced to work on group projects with hot girls (think apparel merchandising majors that all want to be models), where you can tell them about your party this weekend.

At IU thursday-saturday there are neighborhoods where you can walk from house to house were 100 people may be jammed into a living room. Add to this football tailgating, people hanging from the streetlamps after making it to the final four, insanely good local food (comes with a large liberal population).

Then once you get a girl in a sorority, it's only a matter of time till you start working your way through all her friends.

I live in Buenos Aires at the moment, tons of beautiful girls and good internet.

But it isn't cheap anymore (rampant inflation, overpricing for foreigners).

And while there is an abundance of beautiful girls you will not get special attention for being a foreigner and really need to speak the language (as mentioned above).

Make lots more money, get a winter condo in Miami.

Make even more money, get a summer place in Manhattan.

I went clubbing in Miami at this place called Space and you wouldn't believe that it's Christmas time down there.

Bitches for days, met some friends so we went hunting in packs, got to drive a black Superleggera, partied until sunrise, woke up at noon and went tanning in SoBe, all-in-all good times.