Best Place In World - combining Girls/Cheap/Good Internet Connection?

moran1

May 23, 2009
What is Best Place In World - combining Hot Girls/Cheap accommodation and daily costs/Good Internet Connection? good sunny weather is a great bonus!

Name some places....

The only place I know that combine all of those is Thailand, but i've been there already and want different place to work on my business while being able to go out every night…..

Regarding girls - if this is a place with hot blonde girls (tourist or not) its much better!

tell me what you got…..

Hack edit:
tumblr_lvvhedp8ds1r4zkmy

tumblr_lvvhc6FEJG1r4zkmy

tumblr_lvvgvkOFhJ1r4zkmy

What is Best Place In World - combining Hot Girls/Cheap accommodation and daily costs/Good Internet Connection? good sunny weather is a great bonus!

Name some places....

The only place I know that combine all of those is Thailand, but i've been there already and want different place to work on my business while being able to go out every night…..

Regarding girls - if this is a place with hot blonde girls (tourist or not) its much better!

tell me what you got…..

New York City. Get a job motherfucker.

college campuses new 18 year old girls come out every year.

Miami, UT, or ASU

San Diego is also a must hit for hot chicks

haha yeah my mistake with the boobs guys, wont happen again :)

and damn Sri Lanka looks like paradise! surfing included!
faceblogger have you been there, how much money you need on average to live their each month?
just tell me that there are scandinavian girls over there and parites like in Thailand, and I'm ordering my ticket today! :)

NYC is the most expensive city in the world to live in and when the weather is sunny all the girls go to the Hamptons, which happens to be the most expensive place in the world to vacation.

Rental on a baller place in NYC? 10k a month
Rental on a baller summer spot in the hamptons? 70k for the summer.

Good luck

NYC is the most expensive city in the world to live in and when the weather is sunny all the girls go to the Hamptons, which happens to be the most expensive place in the world to vacation.

Rental on a baller place in NYC? 10k a month
Rental on a baller summer spot in the hamptons? 70k for the summer.

Good luck

New York is the 32nd most expensive city to live in as an expat:
List of most expensive cities for expatriate employees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NYC is fucking brutally expensive either way.
Whats poppin' in Luana, Angola? lol

I grew up in NYC.
If you know the right people and have paper it is the cultural epicenter of the world. All of the best food, art, and culture from around the globe at your fingertips. A never ending bevy of options regarding entertainment/partying. The largest and most diverse mix of successful people from all walks of life. A constantly circulating influx of attractive vulnerable young women from around the country/world.

If you are broke/don't know anybody/not a special and unique flower it is an unreasonably expensive, filthy, overcrowded, frustrating zoo.
I've seen it happen 100 times

I wouldnt do any place in the USA if you want to live cheap...

Id hit some south america, carib., south asia, or pacific islands if I was you

haha yeah my mistake with the boobs guys, wont happen again :)

and damn Sri Lanka looks like paradise! surfing included!
faceblogger have you been there, how much money you need on average to live their each month?
just tell me that there are scandinavian girls over there and parites like in Thailand, and I'm ordering my ticket today! :)

Sri Lanka is my country of origin though I am living in the US. You can live a luxurious life in Sri Lanka with $800-1000/month. (Considering you will be a 'Tourist', otherwise it costs less)

You should be able to rent a good apartment/small house for $350-$500/month and the rest is for travelling and food. Travelling would not cost much since it's a small Island.

You should be able to get girls because there are pimps to give good local girls to tourists. Internet, average speed 512Kbps-1Mbps or more depending on the location. Monthly internet charges will be maximum $30-$40 for a "good connection" - not good as in the US though

People will look similar to Indians in color/skin - Just to give you an Idea about chicks!