Best Pic Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious?
Do you detect sarcasm in her post? Enough with the fucking 'are you serious' and 'wow' posts already, not everyone knows and should give a shit about every figure in the industry.

Okay educate me, who are these two guys and why should I care about them?
Guy on the left is Scott Richter, aka 'spam king' - in his own words he is a 'high volume email deployer'. He owns CPAempire. Guy on the right owns Craiglist - Craigslist of course has a long time problem with spam so the owner is obviously very antispam, and spam in this case being embodied through Scott Richter, creates the ultimate paradox in this image.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

You're correct but we all know how they both like to play "Good Cop" and "Bad Cop". ;)

You know, just because one dude is a spam king and another dude is a craigslist owner, doesn't change the fact that I see semen stain on the corner of the guy's mouth standing on the right. If you observe real carefully, "craigslist dude" doesn't smile for the picture because his mouth is full of cum.

You mean you can't get rich wasting time photo-shopping pics and posting them on WF?

One thing is for certain. The two people in the picture both have made more money than most people reading this post will ever make in their lifetime. Kids can post photoshop pictures and make stupid jokes all day long while they laugh all the way to the bank :1bluewinky:

...Just sayin.

Shooting The Shit This is where the action is for all webmasters alike. Anything goes, seriously. Come meet and network with your peers, it's a fun way to take a break out of your busy day of posting at other boring forums.

Just Sayin.

One thing is for certain. The two people in the picture both have made more money than most people reading this post will ever make in their lifetime. Kids can post photoshop pictures and make stupid jokes all day long while they laugh all the way to the bank :1bluewinky:

...Just sayin.

You would assume they would get hair transplant when they got millions in da bank.

meet_the_force1.jpg

Photo-Chop.

Haters? I don't think anybody in this thread is hating on Richter or Newmark. Just having a little fun in the shooting the shit section.

As for the pussy bashing "kids" for photoshopping pictures and poking fun... well you're the one reading the thread. Pretty sure that doesn't make you rich either. Fuckwit.

Kyleirwin, don't forget that AIM is probably manually jacking off Richter and Newmark right now -- at the same time.

Fuck, It's 2:09 AM. I should get some sleep now.

Kyleirwin, don't forget that AIM is probably manually jacking off Richter and Newmark right now -- at the same time.

Fuck, It's 2:09 AM. I should get some sleep now.

Amanda, are you hot?

Serious question.

Status
Not open for further replies.