Best Guest Posting Service With Relevant Images High DA- Social Media Promotions-SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up on this

Most likely these AREN'T real guest posts. it's the same old same old blog network posts that is being remarketed hear IMO.

I made some enquries, I asked for UK tech sites, he told me he doesn't have any UK tech sites.

But I thought you were a guest post publisher??? Surele you can search for site:.co.uk +tech +"write for us" and find sources??

So anyway. I do that search and pull out 10+ UK sites with PR2+ to fit that criteria. I send him the list and tell him can you get me guest posts on here?

He replies, "what if they don't accept, what happens then?"

Which led me to my conclusions, I don't think this guy legitmately goes out and gets you guest posts in real sites with genuine readership.

You might get ripped off so just be careful.

Someone else on this board bought a bunch of guest posts from The360Reach – Guest Posting Service at $65 a pop, he got posts on useless BMR standard sites that looked like they never get read.

Last edited:
Reactions: qualo

Are the "social votes" no longer included?

Social Votes Are Included for Each Guest Post As mentioned in the OP(40 votes/shares)

Hi.

What discount can you offer if I order 30 posts.
I would also like the social elements included for each post.

Please let me know.

Thanks.
Mark.

PM sent...:)

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up on this

Most likely these AREN'T real guest posts. it's the same old same old blog network posts that is being remarketed hear IMO.

I made some enquries, I asked for UK tech sites, he told me he doesn't have any UK tech sites.

But I thought you were a guest post publisher??? Surele you can search for site:.co.uk +tech +"write for us" and find sources??

So anyway. I do that search and pull out 10+ UK sites with PR2+ to fit that criteria. I send him the list and tell him can you get me guest posts on here?

He replies, "what if they don't accept, what happens then?"

Which led me to my conclusions, I don't think this guy legitmately goes out and gets you guest posts in real sites with genuine readership.

You might get ripped off so just be careful.

Someone else on this board bought a bunch of guest posts from The360Reach – Guest Posting Service at $65 a pop, he got posts on useless BMR standard sites that looked like they never get read.

Thanks A lot for your Interest...

But Your Requirment is to find the Sites/Blogs With .com hosted in UK(Remember genuine Blogs) and then Post the Guest post There and the Price you will pay $50...

if it is possible to anyone Here(in this Price) then I will make an order of 10 Guest post Now ...

And then he searched the Sites/blogs and Would Suggest me to Do the Guest Post There...Now each blog owner have there own rules that He accept guest post or not(Currently I am Doing 300+ guest Post in a month and I know the Blog Owner nature In which I already did the Guest Posts and those are not my Blog Netowrk ...All are Real/Active genuine Blogs)...then I said him that I can try and what if we try and get failed(Remember all these things in $50/Guest post Only)...Then he said well if you fail to get published you don't get paid. Simple as...

I repiled That we don't do specific TLD like .co.uk guest post..You can take Your Business Elsewhere no problem at all....

Hope Everyone those have doubt ..I should Clear all the points .if not then Please let me know...

Remember All Are Real Active genuine blogs..Not of my Blog network.....We wrote these Things In the OP and We are providing the same :-
600+ words Unique and quality content written by our team of experts for each guest post.
PR1+ blogs related to your website’s niche. (mostly we try high pr blogs first)
We uses blogs having Domain Authority 20+ (what is domain Authority?)
We uses blogs having majesticseo.com flowmetrics 10+ (Citation flow & Trust flow)
Relevant images will be added in post to make post more natural and more explaining.
Up-to 2 links in Author Bio ( Depends upon the Admin of the blog, some strictly allow only one anchored back link.)
Link from a high page rank relevant & genuine blog
Promoting the guest post across the social networks (Facebook likes, Google plus1 votes ,tweets, Social Bookmarking)

if you want to Try Niche Blog posting Service Then I have different Service..Try it...and You Will see the Difference...

Thanks.

Get The Guest Post in Real/Active Blogs...With your link...

Some Reports Already Sent..!!

Open for More Order's...

Discount Discount ...10 % discount Available Again....Book your Slots Now.

Thanks.

bullshit asshole. If you are genuinly publishing to 300+ real blogs you should have no problems working up a relationship with the 10 sites I have who ALL HAVE PUBLIC WRITE FOR US AND GUEST POST pages ON THEIR SITE.

If you are genuinely running a guest posting service this should be an easy task for you.

1. submit an article to the site
2. article gets approved.. easy peasy

OR.

2. blog owners requests changes
3. you edit and resubmit and it gets approved.

OR.

1. submit article to site
2. blog owner rejects.
3. submit article to another site and blog owner approves.

Can't speak for anyone else but I just received my report and guest post today and it is indeed a real guest post on a very relevant blog which is related to my niche. Article quality is also very good and will happily purchase a few more. OP please check your PMs , wondering if you could offer a discount for just 4 but will do the package of 5 if not.

Thanks!

bullshit asshole. If you are genuinly publishing to 300+ real blogs you should have no problems working up a relationship with the 10 sites I have who ALL HAVE PUBLIC WRITE FOR US AND GUEST POST pages ON THEIR SITE.

If you are genuinely running a guest posting service this should be an easy task for you.

2. article gets approved.. easy peasy

OR.

2. blog owners requests changes
3. you edit and resubmit and it gets approved.

OR.

1. submit article to site
2. blog owner rejects.
3. submit article to another site and blog owner approves.

Thanks A lot mate ..For teaching me How to do the Guest post...Lolz.

and if you will find the guy who can do the same (client Provide the Guest Post Blogs{all have option to write the blog Etc} Then Please let me Know really Interested to place an order for 100 Guest posting...And If you have time then please read the Reviews Which will posted soon by those who Purchased my Guest posting Service..

Can't speak for anyone else but I just received my report and guest post today and it is indeed a real guest post on a very relevant blog which is related to my niche. Article quality is also very good and will happily purchase a few more. OP please check your PMs , wondering if you could offer a discount for just 4 but will do the package of 5 if not.

Thanks!

Thanks For your Words mate and Got your Next order details...

Thanks For the Bulk order.
Cheers...

Thanks!

shill.

Thanks Guys for The Order's....

Keep em Coming...

Need links in real/Active Sites With Super Content....Here is the Service...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.