Be a Ron Paul Delegate. I'll figure it out for you.

ATTN NORTH CAROLINA WFers

I was just doing some research for a guy in NC and you got your shit going on right now! This Saturday you've got the delegate committees meeting in the following counties: Rutherford, Buncombe, Burke, Rowan, Macon, Moore, Avery, and Macon. With more delegate committees on April 21st Find out more at Event Calendar « NC GOP

Looks like NC is also having problems filling slots (which is GREAT news for RP cause there's no competition, they HAVE to have delegates) so get out there!

URGENT! Upcoming North Carolina GOP Conventions | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

I looked for info on FL and couldn't find much. Seems like I applied 4 years ago and didn't get selected. Regardless here's my info, let me know what you find out:
Seminole County, Precinct 74

Jefferson county NY.

I don't believe I'm even registered to vote. Give me some steps and I'll do it.

I'm filling out my registration form now. I have to select Republican right?

That's it guys, this is your Tahrir Square.

This is one of those moments in history where the path of empires is decided.
There is no second chance.

Look how fast your rights are stripped from you left and right; another 4 year's of that and the world will not be the same.
If you don't get it right this time, we are all fucked

It's not only about you, this affect's us all.

And to those who are like " I like him....but ehh...he cant win ....bla bla ..." i will say this: one day your kids will ask you where you have been .
There is a war going on, and its not in Afghanistan.
Go and defend that country you love so much.

So you gay webmasters, get your ass out of that chair and be a Ron Paul Delegate !

/eurofag out

I looked for info on FL and couldn't find much. Seems like I applied 4 years ago and didn't get selected. Regardless here's my info, let me know what you find out:
Seminole County, Precinct 74

Looks like florida requires a delegate application before February 3. http://seminolegop.org/rnc-2012-selection-process/

Then you're supposed to check http://seminolegop.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Meeting-Time-List.pdf

to get to the congressional district meeting

After your Delegate Oath is received by RPOF, it will be organized to congressional district and sent to the CD Caucus chair. At those district level meetings, 2 delegates and 2 alternates will be selected for each Congressional District Caucus.

Remember, for most states the application is just bureaucratic paperwork not actual approval. Usually you have to be at the delegate committee meeting for that. (although not always)

Reactions: music4mic
Jefferson county NY.

I don't believe I'm even registered to vote. Give me some steps and I'll do it.

I'm filling out my registration form now. I have to select Republican right?

Register: Jefferson County, New York : Register to Vote

Wow very little info on GOP delegates in New York. I came up with conflicting information so I'm going to tell you to register at dailypaul.com and contact the guy in this thread Daily Paul: Upstate Ny Needs Your Help! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012 He is the grass roots county organizer and delegate (CD21) for RP 2012 in CD 20 & 21/Saratoga County/Albany County NY. And while that's not Jefferson county, I bet he'd be happy to point you in the right direction. (He just posted that today so I bet he'll respond quickly)

PM'ed Turbofapp

krGI8.gif

Your image in the thread says Colorado April 14th. Hmmm

Didn't hear that news either. = /
Most primaries and delegate conventions are either on the same day or right around each other. Not all though. Hmmm. I should probably stop saying "most" with regards to anything in our political process.

Nothing can be explained.

Dwight, I'll work on yours when the kids are in bed in an hour or so.

Well, thanks for looking into it for me either way. Appreciated.

Most primaries and delegate conventions are either on the same day or right around each other. Not all though. Hmmm. I should probably stop saying "most" with regards to anything in our political process.

Nothing can be explained.

Dwight, I'll work on yours when the kids are in bed in an hour or so.

I'm in Los Angeles county. No idea what my precinct is. I'll work on that.

Well this is UnDivine Providince!! I was just looking up the LA area for someone else. So I'll post it here for both of you.

I must say I'm starting to believe there's a nationwide conspircy going on to keep people in the dark about this stuff. I found pretty close to nothing on all the california .govs about delegates. Luckily, in this day and age of the interwebtz there's always the passionate few willing to shed some light on some stuff.

SoCal meet Gavin. He seems to know what's going on. Shoot him an email:

Robert Vaughn has asked me to assign Ron Paul delegates from Los Angeles County to the Republican National Convention.

Anyone interested in becoming a delegate for Ron Paul in their local Congressional District, please email me at gavin.greer@gmail.com with your

Name

Email

Phone number

Congressional District

and if you absolutely have the ability to attend the Republican National Convention in Tampa, FL from August 27th--August 30th at The Tampa Bay Times Forum at 401 Channelside Drive, Tampa, FL 33602...

You can look up what Congressional District (CD) you are in here:
District Look Up by Address

(You must scroll down to see the NEW Congressional District you are in!)

Ron Paul 2012 Los Angeles Blogs

Keep me posted on how it goes.