Ballin' Rings....

makethatgreen

The Freeway Killer
Mar 1, 2009
bewbs
So, I'm looking to get a nice ring before too long. Ballin', but not too ballin'.

Show me what you'd get for under $10,000

Look for platinum.

Or you can take my real suggestion. Spend $100 on some ring that doesn't make you look like a wannabee gangsta douchebag if you feel like you really need one, and pour the other $9,900 back into marketing and PPC, multiply your earnings by ten, and then get that nice M5 you've always wanted.

Oh, and I'm not having any cash flow issues right now, so that's why I want to splurge on something nice...

Oh, and I'm not having any cash flow issues right now, so that's why I want to splurge on something nice...

not into rings but maybe you should save your cashflow for a rainy or down day? considering you are asking a forum what to get means you really dont need this or want it ... you kind of just want to waste money

Buy jewelry from government auctions or make friends with a jeweler and have them get you stuff for cheap or draw up what you want and have it made. Also buy antique if you can. As opposed to losing money it can be an "investment" or sorts that you can show off on occasion.

Other than that work on fixing your cash flow problem. Simply looking like you're "ballin" is relative to who is looking at you and frankly speaking, under $10,000 is not "ballin" and would only look like "ballin" to people who don't have or never had large amounts of money. Also in this economy running around wearing gaudy jewelry it is asking to be a victim.

If you are SERIOUS about getting a ring - my brother is a gemologist and can score sweet, sweet deals for some people.

Beyond that - do NOT get married. It's simply a social mechanism designed to transfer wealth from men to woman (according to the great Tom Leykis...god I miss his show).

Umm...get a watch instead. I don't think a guy should wear a ring unless it's a wedding ring or a class ring.

Do you think it would be possible to take my cheap ass class ring that has fake diamonds in it and get real ones put in?

Why dont you buy some Gold coins or ingots and put them in a safe place.

Jewelry is for fags and women.

Nothing says "I have cash but am socially insecure" like a flashy ring on a man.

Like Dr Ngo says, get a decent watch if you want to flaunt it. (and not a frickin' Rolex - go for Patek Phillipe)