Ballin' Rings....

I only wear one ring, because I'm not married, nor a gangsta wannabe:

0406092154.jpg

nothing says "I'm not a baller more than a ring"

Seriously get a nice patek phillipe or a breitling, cartier roadster, there's a lot of watches that are really nice for around 10k

If that $10k is disposable and you can use it on bling I just had better idea.

Cliff's Notes:
-Icey ring: somewhat baller in the classless, hood-rich sense of the word.
-Buying ChrismaHanaKwanzika dinner/gifts to underpriviledged children: BALLER to the fucking MAX.

Take that $10k and see how much you can turn it into before Christmas. Then use that money to buy underprivileged children toys, food, whatever. Go down to a homeless shelter and hand out the toys to the kids (do it early if you are not going to be in your hometown for Christmas). I guarantee you it will be one of the most rewarding things you do this year. Not only do you get the amazing feeling of knowing that your gesture will be something that each child will remember for the rest of their lives (some random stranger who went out of their way to make their Christmas special when their own family was struggling) but I think it can be a good motivator to remember how bad life can be for some folks. I think it is important to strive to be like Dr. Ngo, Volume10, Ruck, and all the other interwebz ballers on here but I believe a little reminder of how bad things can be can also provide a nice little incentive to hustle so that you will never have to try to explain to your children why they have to leave their house and why you cant feed them until they are full.