Status
Not open for further replies.

djeims

SEO Shark Since 2003
Aug 24, 2010
www.wickedfire.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Backlink Sharks - We Crush The Competition!

NEW LINK BUILDING SERVICE WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

SEO-Shark-Attack2.png

3 Review Copies For Trusted Members

You can use up to 2 url's and 2 keywords​
from 1 website (domain)

For best results we recommed that you use only 1 main keyword and 2 url's from 1 website​

For any questions or queries feel free to contact us through

or our live chat support at: BackLink Sharks

LAST DISCOUNT FOR APRIL

21 PROMOTIONAL COPIES FOR WICKEDFIRE MEMBERS 15% OFF Coupon code WICKEDSHARKS

21 PROMOTIONAL COPIES FOR WICKEDFIRE MEMBERS 25% OFF - Coupon code - ALL GONE

Last edited:

What is pointing at what? I don't suppose you have a link architecture diagram? Are all these links pointed at the same URL?

We cannot afford to disclose all effective techniques we use to rank the websites of our clients.

Money Site will get only quality contextual Links from:

GUEST POSTS - 5 BLOG POSTS 5 AUTORITY DOMAINS SEMOZ TRUST > 45
5 BLOG POSTS - 5 UNIQUE .EDU DOMAINS SEMOZ TRUST > 75
200 HIGH PR WIKI LINKS
100 HIGH PR PROFILE LINKS - GOOGLE PR 3-8
10 TOP VIDEO SITES SUBMISSIONS
20 STATUSNET MICRO BLOG POSTS GOOGLE PR 1-4
70 TOP WEB 2.0 BLOG POSTS
50 ELG BLOG POSTS
10 PDF SHARING SITES

Every website has a different age and number of links. Our team take many other factors into account before we get to the process of optimization.

So if your website is too young for example, some backlinks could be pointed to Tier 1.

Tier 1 are all listed backlinks above,

For example if your website is new 50 ELG BLOG POSTS could point to GUEST POSTS - 5 BLOG POSTS 5 AUTORITY DOMAINS SEMOZ TRUST > 45

Just finished a discussion with the OP on Skype and he looks to know his shit! He was very helpful with any questions i had and answered each and every one in full detail.

Looking forward to seeing this package work as i gave the OP a very difficult niche to crack :)

Just finished a discussion with the OP on Skype and he looks to know his shit! He was very helpful with any questions i had and answered each and every one in full detail.

Looking forward to seeing this package work as i gave the OP a very difficult niche to crack :)
Yup, I had a little back and forth with him. I get the sense he knows his stuff too.

I have question. My site get message in GWT for not natural links. I use private networks in past. The site is drop in SERP`s. Do your service help in this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.