Awesome VPS Packages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
review: as an old and know nfor blackhat things user i got a review copy of this server and so far it did what it says. it is fast and cheap. setu pwas fast and i didnt have any problems using it.
the installed versio nsi win 2008 rc if somebody is interested.

its too short time to get complains and see if thats really BP but i can tel lthat servers surely work finre and have good speeds and RAM.

Thanks for the review :)

just to clarify i tried to get the main post edited by the moderators, but i couldn't get them to respond

typically if we receive a spam complaint we send you the notice and also request you to use proxies and not the bare server IP it also does help you get a higher success rate on posting - this will drop if you get your IP blacklisted.

Just bought VPS4. Setup was quick, and was ready to roll the same day.

Will post back a little review once I get my software up and running.

Hi Just a quick review on famewolfs services.

I have to say i have tried lots of different vps companys and have been let down by them all, anyone who has been using xsservers will know how crap they have gone recently and it really has been effecting my seo business. When i came onto these forums im more of a lurker than a poster a took fame up on one of his packages and i must say that im more than impressed with what i recieved, His customer service is 100%, his setup and support are the fastest ive ever seen and ive tried a few and most importantly his vps are not overcrowded so you get what you pay for!!, I now have 3 vps with Fame and will continue to add more, all i can say if you are thinking about getting a vps try this one out, you wont regret it

Cheers

James

Hi Just a quick review on famewolfs services.

I have to say i have tried lots of different vps companys and have been let down by them all, anyone who has been using xsservers will know how crap they have gone recently and it really has been effecting my seo business. When i came onto these forums im more of a lurker than a poster a took fame up on one of his packages and i must say that im more than impressed with what i recieved, His customer service is 100%, his setup and support are the fastest ive ever seen and ive tried a few and most importantly his vps are not overcrowded so you get what you pay for!!, I now have 3 vps with Fame and will continue to add more, all i can say if you are thinking about getting a vps try this one out, you wont regret it

Cheers

James

thanks for the review !

still few more slots left on the discount coupon ! grab them while they last!

looks too good to be true.. just see if you still have the same service after 3 months.

i just created an account here to write that these guys are good,
I have been using their servers from 1 month and really happy with the speed and performance....bettter than xsservers anyday!
thanks guys ! ill be shiftin more of my servers to you soon.

i just created an account here to write that these guys are good,
I have been using their servers from 1 month and really happy with the speed and performance....bettter than xsservers anyday!
thanks guys ! ill be shiftin more of my servers to you soon.

Thanks Jericoz!!!

I signed up.

I have no patience.

Couldn't do something and threw a fit.

They sorted it.

End of!

Very much recommend.

Thanks for your order Joe M it has been delivered.

WF20- 20% off

on the first month s rental still available !

Status
Not open for further replies.