Awesome VPS Packages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

so they don't have senuke, xrumer, etc. pre installed do they? You're just allowed to run them?

True.. we just provide the Windows VPS .

but currently we are out of stock,
once we add more servers I will announce in this thread but as of now we are full..

Thanks.

Hey Guys,

we are back online, have some spots open on a brand new server which is a xeon processor L3426.

please order them online while they are available, will be delivered within 24 hours.

We can provide Scrapebox with addtional fee 10 usd / month after you use our VPS for 7 month then you will have all the Scrapebox info ( payment transaction id , email Paypal ) you can move it anywhere you want :) !

does this include any VPS plan?

does this include any VPS plan?

as stated that is an ADDITIONAL charge of 10$/month for 7 months.
which means you have to buy a regular VPS from us and then an additional charge of 10$/month for 7 months

but the delivery time of the scrapebox and the other infromation depends on the scrapebox providers usually within 24-48 hrs .

- Screw those SLOW & EXPENSIVE proxies! Why ? Because if your server IP is banned or flagged then just pay us $ 2 USD we will give you a new fresh IP :)

My welcome message says: If you want to use this server for BlackHat SEO TOOLS please use it with proxies.

Which is it exactly?

Looks good. Just ordered. Will post back again in a day or two with a review.

Hope it works well

My welcome message says: If you want to use this server for BlackHat SEO TOOLS please use it with proxies.

Which is it exactly?

well it is upto you..

if you use the bare server IP it will get blacklisted soon after which your posting success rate from your automated tool will drop quiet a lot.

I cant edit the Original post I wanted to remove that out as it sends a confusing message to people. sorry about that, hope i have been able to address your concern.

whats location fo thsi servers?
im not mod but if review needed i can do it.

These servers are located in France. we are going to be adding other location soon.

anyways I will Pm you the server logins you can test it for 48 hrs.

I Bought a VPS Few Days Back and I Must Say this is Far Better than any other Crap Dedicated Server....

The Speed of the VPS is Amazing, 4 Core Processor with 4GB of Dedicated RAM...
Internet Speed is 139Mbps Download and 103Mbps I Received with Speedtest.net...

If you have Lot's of Work or Want to Runt Multiple Software I must say this is one of the Best VPS Package... Using their VPS I can Earn 10 Times More Money which I Invest... :)

I am going to buy one or two more within Few Weeks....

I Bought a VPS Few Days Back and I Must Say this is Far Better than any other Crap Dedicated Server....

The Speed of the VPS is Amazing, 4 Core Processor with 4GB of Dedicated RAM...
Internet Speed is 139Mbps Download and 103Mbps I Received with Speedtest.net...

If you have Lot's of Work or Want to Runt Multiple Software I must say this is one of the Best VPS Package... Using their VPS I can Earn 10 Times More Money which I Invest... :)

I am going to buy one or two more within Few Weeks....

thanks for your review !

@ JamesHenry Thanks for your order
Your server is ready to use please check your email for more infos

I had just finished sending a email to the person who's going to run the apps for me that I found a service I wanted to go with and I found the email for access.

What was it 15 minutes at the most, Good Job, I appreciate the speedy set up.
Thanks

can i use this server for posting on CL aswell. Please let me know also do let me know if the testing service is available

thanks

test server has already been given, but you can purchase our service for 35% off with the coupon code and if you didn like it, you can cancel it before the end of the month.

as far as CL posting , havent had any issues so far, but if you use good proxies etc., shouldn't be an issue.

review: as an old and know nfor blackhat things user i got a review copy of this server and so far it did what it says. it is fast and cheap. setu pwas fast and i didnt have any problems using it.
the installed versio nsi win 2008 rc if somebody is interested.

its too short time to get complains and see if thats really BP but i can tel lthat servers surely work finre and have good speeds and RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.