Awesome VPS Packages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

famewolf

Jul 28, 2011
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
aliasserver.png

ALIASSERVER.com (Xrumer& Scrapebox-Servers) provides you with the greatest quality, fastest speed, and best priced Virtual Private Servers for your xrumer and other black hat hosting needs . Have any questions, comments, or concerns? Email us sales@aliasserver.com or contact us on skype!

----------------------------
What you can benefits from our VPS ? :
----------------------------
- First of all see the speedtest on our VPS server- it s better than most Dedicated Server from other providers :
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1428190862.png

Check out the speed from our server to US :

- Screw those SLOW & EXPENSIVE proxies! Why ? Because if your server IP is banned or flagged then just pay us $ 2 USD we will give you a new fresh IP :)
- Anonymous VPS- Your info is never on the Public Domain, everything is registered in our Entity's Name
- We will help you on server management to use blackhat seo tools or even setup your server for Hosting business , Dont worry ! we have a really awesome superman working as a server admin !

- For all you Technically Savvy folks Our Server Specs are - Dual Xeon 5620 ( 16 cores 1 of the fastest CPU avaiable on the Market ) 24 GB RAM DDR3 ( also the fastest ) 2x2TB HDD ( redundancy included- RAID 1 your data is secured & never lost. If one HDD crashed the other one is still up for Data recovery )

- All servers are located in a Paris Datacenter-Tier 1 World Class Datacenter . Extreme stabillity and speed ( check the speed test above to see our connection speed ) !

- Host Xrumer and other applications safely without the problems and consequences you may face as hosting on your local PC!

- Unlike other Providers All Our VPS servers come with a 1Gbps!!
-Unlike other Providers we disclose what the CPU is!!!

- Open access to hit all types of forums, blogs, guestbooks without worrying about blocked IPs (like Chinese servers)

- Fast and professional support will get back to you in under 24 hours, 7 days a week!

- Extremely stable servers that boast a 99.99% uptime

- Extremely competitive prices compared to others!

- We allow all blackhat tools like: xrumer, scrapebox, senuke, and more!

- No contracts, no hidden fees, FREE setup, and FREE OS-Reinstalls!

ALL Servers Setup Time Max is 6 hours ! ( normally with in 30 mins after payment )

OUR VPS PLANS :
VPS 1 :
CPU Xeon 5620 1 Core ( 1 of the Best CPU on the market right now ) !
1GB RAM DDR3
60 GB HDD SATA2 ( with Raid 1 so you never lose your data ) !
Unlimited Bandwidth with 1gbps Port ( See the Connection Speed test above we do have great connection ) !
Price : Only 35 usd

VPS 2 :
CPU Xeon 5620 2 Core( 1 of the Best CPU on the market right now ) !
2GB RAM DDR3
80 GB HDD SATA2 ( with Raid 1 so you never lose your data ) !
Unlimited Bandwidth with 1gbps Port ( See the Connection Speed test above we do have great connection ) !
Price : Only 49 usd

VPS 3 :
CPU Xeon 5620 3 Core( 1 of the Best CPU on the market right now ) !
3GB RAM DDR3
100 GB HDD SATA2 ( with Raid 1 so you never lose your data ) !
Price : Only 59 usd

VPS 4 :
CPU Xeon 5620 4 Core( 1 of the Best CPU on the market right now ) !
4GB RAM DDR3
120 GB HDD SATA2 ( with Raid 1 so you never lose your data ) !
Price : Only 69 usd

* We never oversell our servers, you will get what you paid for ! Best Server performance !

* We can provide Scrapebox with addtional fee 10 usd / month after you use our VPS for 7 month then you will have all the Scrapebox info ( payment transaction id , email Paypal ) you can move it anywhere you want :) !

BONUS: if you get a Scrapebox hosted VPS plan then you will get a Scrapebox list :
7000+ Unique Domains .
Includes 250+ .edu URL..
Page Rank 0 - 9 Mix up of No-follow/Do-follow URL.

Payments will be taken monthly, via PayPal, Money booker or Liberty Reserve .

If the Payment doesn't come in on the Automatic Subscriptions- your VPS Account will be closed. Should you wish to cancel the VPS Please let us know 5 days prior to your Subscription's Expiry to make our lives and yours easy.

REFUND POLICY: If the VPS is not Delivered within 48 hours after the payment is made we will give you a full refund after which there is NO REFUND, however you can cancel the subscription before the end of the 30 day period so you wont be charged from the next month onwards.

RESELLERS : Hit us up to discuss on it :) If you wish to resell SEO Softwares Hosted Services we are interested in working with you !

---------------------------
Contact Information:
---------------------------

If you wish to order

Email: sales@aliasserver.com

Or go onto our website and order online and PM me the Order Details.

For any questions:

What are you waiting for ? come get your kickass VPS now !!!

No response from the mods I contacted yet, if any of the moderators wants to review this service please let me know !!

Well, I didn't see any mods approve this offer but i took my chances anyway...

1456695765.png

My VPS's connection is FASTER than my home PC!

1456684500.png

By the way, I also have a VPS at that $35 .eu site and it is so laggy that I hate to use it. So far it seems like AliasServer's VPS is as responsive as my local VMware XP installation.

It's only day 2 but I am happy so far.

Well, I didn't see any mods approve this offer but i took my chances anyway...

1456695765.png

My VPS's connection is FASTER than my home PC!

1456684500.png

By the way, I also have a VPS at that $35 .eu site and it is so laggy that I hate to use it. So far it seems like AliasServer's VPS is as responsive as my local VMware XP installation.

It's only day 2 but I am happy so far.

Thanks for the review B R !

if no one turns up and if its ok with you shooting me a review copy ,pm me :)

sorry bud, the best i can do is the 30% discount on the first month.. please let me know if you would like that

hopefully some senior members here will order it and leave a review .

Special Discounts for WickedFire Members:

Use Coupon Code: WF3510 for 35% off on the 1st month of the subscription, valid for 1st ten Clients.

If a Moderator or anyone who has been on the forum for atleast 6 months and have 100 + posts I would be willing to give a 2 day trial on the Platinum VPS Package.

Please PM me if any one wants to take on this review offer.

Ordered VPS 2 for a test spin. It was setup quickly, tickets answered promptly. Located in France and feels super snappy.

Gonna hammer it hard for a week and report back.

Ordered VPS 2 for a test spin. It was setup quickly, tickets answered promptly. Located in France and feels super snappy.

Gonna hammer it hard for a week and report back.

Thanks !
should you have any trouble please feel free to contact us on support,
currently we only have 15 hour support but we guarantee you a response within 24 hrs.

we are workin on gettin this to 24 hr support very soon .

the snappiness you are experiencing could also depend on your connection to the VPS, what we guarantee is the connection from the VPS to the Internet.

Hey Guys We are at Max Capacity our servers are all full I will post here as soon as we add more Servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.