Auto Approve list for Scrapebox - 5000+ Unique Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried out my review copy yesterday.

This is a top notch list. For the amount of time it took to compile, and the quality of it, the price is too cheap. You are getting much more than $14 worth of value with this list.

I did the same thing FlatLine did. Narrowed down the list to wordpress and popped them in. My comment rate was a little higher though because after fast poster I went through slow poster and got some more comments to stick. Not a ton, but still got an extra 100 or so links by going back through with slow poster.

Anyways, now I see he is offering limited copies of the list, so you better buy soon. Thanks for putting in the legwork on this list loopline. I'm looking forward to the next list you put out.

Best $14 ever spent online so far.... great quality loopline.
Works great with SB fast poster, and if you have the time its well worth putting them through the slow poster as I got a whole lot more.

great quality loopline.

Best $14 ever spent online so far.... great quality loopline.
Works great with SB fast poster, and if you have the time its well worth putting them through the slow poster as I got a whole lot more.

great quality loopline.

Thanks mate!

10 copies sold 15 left.

I see that you have 2 different topics going. Do any of the domains cross over from one list to the other?

I see that you have 2 different topics going. Do any of the domains cross over from one list to the other?

They were harvested separately, but I would presume some of the domains are duplicated.

They are really amied at different targets. The 1.2 million are for people who want to write good comments and get more then just auto approve.

Im not at home right now, so I can't test and give you exact numbers.

11 copies left.

Great stuff Loopline, loving the fact that you limit your sales on them. Look forward to your next list. (although I hope scrapebox support will finally fucking re-active my account)

Can I have a copy loopline, I have been lookig for something like this for a long time, just 1 for me and I am going to use it for my personal sites so no spam and all, pls if u can Thanks. P.S. I joined this forum looking for this through google

Can I have a copy loopline, I have been lookig for something like this for a long time, just 1 for me and I am going to use it for my personal sites so no spam and all, pls if u can Thanks. P.S. I joined this forum looking for this through google

As much as I would love to keep selling this list, I gave my word I would not. I have had several people ask me for just 1 copy, If I sold them all one it would be pointless to have a limit anyway.

Thanks very much for the interest though! I am making a new list, but I have several things going so its going to be a few weeks.

Well u have sold the list to many and they might be using them like hell, i only have a couple of site and i am not going to post on all of them, is there any way I can get a partial list or anything, thanks.

Missed out on the last list. Could you contact me when the next one is available?
Thanks.

Well u have sold the list to many and they might be using them like hell, i only have a couple of site and i am not going to post on all of them, is there any way I can get a partial list or anything, thanks.

Well out of respect for my buyers I simply can't sell any more copies of this list. However I am working on a new list, and i will get with you shortly to see if your interested in what I do have.

Missed out on the last list. Could you contact me when the next one is available?
Thanks.

Will do mate. Thanks for the interest. :)

Looks like I missed out on this one..Is there any way to receive notifications of upcoming lists?

Looks like I missed out on this one..Is there any way to receive notifications of upcoming lists?

Sure mate, Ill put you in my contact list. The next list is coming along nicely, although there is still a good bit of work to do on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.