Auto Approve list for Scrapebox - 5000+ Unique Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopline

Feb 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Selling a Auto Approve list for use with scrapebox or any other blog commenter that can comment on the same platforms.

The list contains right about 6000 unique domains. However just so that people don't complain when a few of them don't work or life happens I am going to sell it as 5000 Unique domains.

These domains work with Fast Poster and Slow Poster in scrapebox and are derived from the following blog platforms:

Wordpress - Fast and Slow poster
Moveable Type - Fast and Slow poster
B2Evolution - Fast and Slow poster

Blog Engine - Slow poster
Drupal - Slow poster
Expression Engine - Slow poster

All of these work in Scrapebox, however this list could be used with any blog commenter that will comment to those platforms.

This list is actual urls that auto approve comments. It contains 5000+ urls and each is from its own unique domain.

List is available for instant download after payment. Payment is via paypal.

How would I use this list?

If you want to use it with Scrapebox then you would just load it up in the Blog List field and load in the rest of your names/emails/comments/websites and hit start. Thats it, the list is ready to be commented to.

If you want to use it with another blog commenter you would just load it up like a normal blog list, most generally speaking.

List Format:

The list comes in a .zip format which contains 2 .txt files.

1 file is for fast poster in scrapebox and the other is for slow poster.

Note: Depending on many variables you may be able to achieve a greater number of links by using slow commenter to comment on any that fail fast poster from the fast poster list.

If everyone buys the same list won't it get spammed?

No, not generally speaking. With minimal thought and effort you can use this list to simply harvest a few other urls from these domains with out having to do all the filtering work I have done. Thus you can comment on pages others may not be commenting on.

Price:

$20 normally, but for Wicked Fire members its only $14.

Just enter Discount Code: WickedFire on the purchase page.

Payment Via PayPal

Buy now and Download Immediately:
5000 Auto Approve Unique Domain List | Scrapebox Lists For Sale

Use Discount Code: WickedFire

Review Copies:

2 Free Review copies will be given to people that meet these simple qualifications:
*any member that has 300 or more posts and 7 or more itrader
*has scrapebox or some other blog commenter that can actually test this list and post a review

1 Free Review copy will be given to:
*any member who has at least 100 posts and 1 itrader
*has scrapebox or some other blog commenter that can actually test this list and post a review

Any idea, rough figures of how many URLs are in each of the lists?

ie. how many URLs in the fast poster list and how many in the slow poster list?

I'd also love a review copy if there's any left.

BTW, the last list was awesome!

Any idea, rough figures of how many URLs are in each of the lists?

ie. how many URLs in the fast poster list and how many in the slow poster list?

I'd also love a review copy if there's any left.

BTW, the last list was awesome!

Sorry, I meant to put that in there, I must have spaced it.

Of the "6000" about 5600 are fast poster and the rest are slow poster.

Of the fast poster I know that about:
1200-1500 are b2evolution.
probably 200-500 moveable type
the rest are wordpress

Of the slow poster its probably about half and half blog engine and drupal with a few expression engine in there.

I was focusing mostly on fast poster for this list.

Glad you liked the last list. :D

I will give all 4 of you free review. PMs sent.

The last list was awesome. This one is beyond awesome. Hope you don't sell to many of them but even if you do, I'm scraping laterally as hard as I can. :)

Thanks!

REVIEW: loopline was kind enough to let me review his list. The list is awesome! I cut out about 2,000 links and ran it through scrapebox to get the wordpress blogs that I could run through fast poster (they are mixed in with moveable type and B2Evo). Scrapebox gave me back 1,343 that were ready to go. So I ran them through scrapebox in fast poster. Then I checked the links, I had 1,015 new links that I didn't have a few minutes before. That's about a 76% post rate which is damn good in fast poster.

In summary:

1) loopline could sell this list for A LOT more than what he's selling it for.
2) Those that do buy it need to beg him to not sell it too many times.
3) To do this on your own would takes weeks to accumulate these many links.

It did take several weeks to put it all together.

I am going to set a limit shortly.

I just found a dude on a different forum selling this list just like this and my other one for $50 each, and selling out in no time flat.

So I am on the path to making a new list, but it will be way more limited in sales volume and will be more expensive.

Thanks to all who have purchased so far.

:). Well mate I emailed you. I have more urls not on this list and I am building another list. Found another guy in a private forum selling a list almost identical to mine, spec wise for $50 a pop and people are snatching it up.

Anyway, ready, fire, aim. Now I'm aiming.

limited to 25 copies going forward as of yesterday.

4 copies sold thus far, 21 left.

also am selling this elsewhere and the 25 copies are total between all places sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.