Authority Blast, Blast EVERY page of your site – RANKBLASTERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Placed my paid review order on the 1st March and i'm really starting to see results now. I didn't purchase this services because I wanted a gigantic SERP boost, I purchased this for the exact reason the OP suggested. Inner-page Authority.

With the 45 URL package, I targeted four different websites and focussed mainly on important inner-pages. Believe what you want, but getting inner-page love from Google is required for your main site's landing page to not look so dodgey.

Another reason why I used this package is keyword diversity. I threw in 'home', 'source', 'click here', etc at my main page and saw an increase from #4-#3, further proving that keyword diversity is just important as link diversity.

lappanion also mentions that these blog posts aren't high quality in the opening post, which is correct, but i've seen much much worse spun copies and several of the articles posted were quite readable.

Definitely a recommended service if you're after keyword diversity and an increase in inner-page love. GET ON IT.

I will take the last review if available!

You got it, pm sent.

Placed my paid review order on the 1st March and i'm really starting to see results now. I didn't purchase this services because I wanted a gigantic SERP boost, I purchased this for the exact reason the OP suggested. Inner-page Authority.

With the 45 URL package, I targeted four different websites and focussed mainly on important inner-pages. Believe what you want, but getting inner-page love from Google is required for your main site's landing page to not look so dodgey.

Another reason why I used this package is keyword diversity. I threw in 'home', 'source', 'click here', etc at my main page and saw an increase from #4-#3, further proving that keyword diversity is just important as link diversity.

lappanion also mentions that these blog posts aren't high quality in the opening post, which is correct, but i've seen much much worse spun copies and several of the articles posted were quite readable.

Definitely a recommended service if you're after keyword diversity and an increase in inner-page love. GET ON IT.

Thanks for your awesome review.

Okay this has been asked a few times now:

How many of the Links are from ALN and how many are from FBL?

We try to keep an even 50/50 mix if it's only 1 order (3 Links) and do 1 FBL and 1 ALN if it's 2 full orders (6 links) and so forth.

I recieved a review copy.

This service does what it is meant to. It sends some link love to individual pages. In my case I used it to solidify a site that through other link building (a lot of which was from lappanion as well), which has climbed the serps for numerous terms, most mid to difficult to rank and worth good coin. My goal urls, were category listings on my site and it is apparent that it has helped out.

One of my terms is consolidated at number one in G, and another has settled around the top of page two for that term. What I have noticed is that these two keywords have stopped bouncing around as much in the rankings. The third keyword hasn't moved yet in my tracking tool (MSM) but I'm not too fussed - I believe this service is far more useful as a tool to solidify rankings, with some minor improvements and bring more juice to inner pages. I would believe that blasting more pages than I did would be highly beneficial to most reasonably sized sites.

What I have noticed is increased traffic to my site, and I like that. :)

Communication: Priceless - Lappanion is available here and skype - 5/5
Service: It's a good service for what it does - add juice to inner pages - 5/5/
TAT: He says it it will get done by a certain time and it gets done - 5/5
Price: 4/5 simply because I think everything could be cheaper...lol.

Overall: 4.5/5

I will definitely be running this on some of my larger sites. Link juice to inner pages is just icing on the top. :)

Reactions: lappanion
just placed an order for 3 interior pages. my first URL isn't my homepage URL though since i already did the 555 ALN blast on it. hopefully that still works!

I recieved a review copy.

This service does what it is meant to. It sends some link love to individual pages. In my case I used it to solidify a site that through other link building (a lot of which was from lappanion as well), which has climbed the serps for numerous terms, most mid to difficult to rank and worth good coin. My goal urls, were category listings on my site and it is apparent that it has helped out.

One of my terms is consolidated at number one in G, and another has settled around the top of page two for that term. What I have noticed is that these two keywords have stopped bouncing around as much in the rankings. The third keyword hasn't moved yet in my tracking tool (MSM) but I'm not too fussed - I believe this service is far more useful as a tool to solidify rankings, with some minor improvements and bring more juice to inner pages. I would believe that blasting more pages than I did would be highly beneficial to most reasonably sized sites.

What I have noticed is increased traffic to my site, and I like that. :)

Communication: Priceless - Lappanion is available here and skype - 5/5
Service: It's a good service for what it does - add juice to inner pages - 5/5/
TAT: He says it it will get done by a certain time and it gets done - 5/5
Price: 4/5 simply because I think everything could be cheaper...lol.

Overall: 4.5/5

I will definitely be running this on some of my larger sites. Link juice to inner pages is just icing on the top. :)

Thanks for your great review man.

just placed an order for 3 interior pages. my first URL isn't my homepage URL though since i already did the 555 ALN blast on it. hopefully that still works!

That works great, your order has started.

I ordered this 3-5 and noticed that he began work right away. I had hundreds of pingbacks to my blogs and the rank increase was VERY POSITIVE! I jumped ahead for all the terms/keywords i gave him!

This guy is the real deal.
Will order again for sure!

Highly Recommended A++++ :cool2:

Reactions: lappanion
I ordered this 3-5 and noticed that he began work right away. I had hundreds of pingbacks to my blogs and the rank increase was VERY POSITIVE! I jumped ahead for all the terms/keywords i gave him!

This guy is the real deal.
Will order again for sure!

Highly Recommended A++++ :cool2:

Thanks for your awesome review.

Status
Not open for further replies.