Attention: C2M, A4D, EWA, NeverBlue and Other Good Networks

knowledge26

Nov 10, 2008
Hi there,

It's been more than 2 years since I started doing Online Marketing.
I got to taste Aff. Marketing and actually made money right away, using $600 in free FB credits since I was jobless at the time.
Then I got a job and let the AM world for 2 years (my bad).

Now I have a monthly budget which will be dedicated to PPC and SEO purposes.
It's just like one thousand bucks a month till' I can start escalating.

What I need from you? <--

I need to start with just a few networks until I have a bigger budget.
I want to work with networks that can put me on wires (monthly or bi-weekly for now).

I need responsive Aff. Managers since I will be working full time on weekends.
At the moment I'm with MaxBounty only, since they didn't delete my old account. But I need a broader variety of offers to choose from.

My Background/Skills:

I've been a webmaster since 1999.
I can put an entire website/WP/LP in not time, from Design,CSS/html to some degree of PHP/programming.

Good Photoshop skills, so I design my own ads.
Worked with the best Online Marketer from my country, designing the UI for a SEO software.
I've been doing Search Engine Optimization for a couple of years for my own Rx Sites.

As for PPC, I may be a bit outdated regarding Adwords, but my market research skills are still good.
I can put myself in the mindset for any kind of offer. But of course I will want the best-converting ones.
I'm building a portfolio of websites in a variety of niches for passive income while doing PPC, since I've honed my SEO techniques.
(and again I'm not talking about SE1, SE2 or SE Ninja and the Googles and the spiders *wink*).​

In conclusion:
Hook me up in your network, throw me a few good offers, give me a couple of weeks, If I'm not sending good traffic
or your are not happy, you can delete my account right away. Fair enough?​

PS: I opted to post this thread, because I didn't want to go applying on every network and wasting your time and mine.
I'm legit, just try me.

FerrisHilton, care to elaborate? great contribution dude.

LOL you're getting trolled.

Join a network that does weekly wires/direct deposits such as eagle web assets or profit kings media and start pushing traffic. Your post makes it seem like you're asking them to look over your resume rather than trying to signup as an affiliate.

setsail-for-fail-thread.jpg

Bauss, judging by your join date + post count I can say you spend more time trolling than pushing traffic, so You already failed