At what point do you start bitching when you haven't gotten paid?

pandaexpress

fly lice
May 28, 2008
a network owes me some money, but i feel like im nagging my AM when i keep asking what the status of it is. this reputable network pays on time, but in this situation their platform stopped tracking leads for a particular offer so they forget to manually add that amount on my check (they got final count from advertiser). are you suppose to constantly bitch at your AM till you get paid?

what do you guys do if you arent paid on time or if they are months behind? do you put them on time out and pause other offers till you get paid?

why would you keep running if you aren't getting paid? seems illogical

ive been getting paid and i still get paid, its just this partial amount that didnt track seems to be taking forever to get paid.

edit
just wondering what you guys do if you have been in the same situation.

lol If my wire isn't in my account by 4pm of the day I was supposed to get it. I harrass everyone involved.

I never feel funny about asking for my money, if the network is 3 days late I will switch the offer out until I get paid.

If you're not getting taken care of by your AM, see if you can contact another AM or their boss. Work your way up the ladder and make sure you get that $$$, man!

My AM is super lucky I respect him and have been working with him since day one. Because I am owed a good little chunk but am waiting for ('legal stuff' to be settled). So I've been giving him a break on the time its taking. Though, I think 1 month is usually all I would be willing to wait, before asking about it daily.

collect your money owed

tie out your discrepancies more frequently and have them adjusted and invoice for the full amount.. if they don't pay the invoices within 60 days call a collection agency that will harass them til they pay (they'll want like 20%) get credit sheet from them also.. the collection guys will want to call their bank and references to put the pressure on.. or you can call..

a network owes me some money, but i feel like im nagging my AM when i keep asking what the status of it is. this reputable network pays on time, but in this situation their platform stopped tracking leads for a particular offer so they forget to manually add that amount on my check (they got final count from advertiser). are you suppose to constantly bitch at your AM till you get paid?

what do you guys do if you arent paid on time or if they are months behind? do you put them on time out and pause other offers till you get paid?

I can bet its a company thats starts and ends with a c. Sounds like there lame style.

damn 6 stories i've heard already from this C end C network ;).

What's the deal with the dozen or so new members with < 50 posts coming in here and bashing Copeac to shit lately?

If you noobs have a payment issue then be big boys, pick up the phone, make some calls and figure out the issue. It's usually a miscommunication or an honest mistake. If it's something more, then be stern, forceful and communicate your position with the network in a business-like manner. If it's still not resolved and you believe you are in the RIGHT, consult an attorney if the amount owed warrants. 99% of situations will NEVER make it to that last step because the pub is typically in the wrong, or the situation gets resolved amiably.

There aren't many SOLID all-around networks out there, and I think most would agree Copeac is one of the very FEW solid, dependable, well-managed networks left. So go ahead if you want, burn your bridge with them. You'll be left running your traffic to a network run out of a 17 year old's basement. Good stuff.

My 2 cents.

Agreed with him, in this industry there are very few companies that pay late, especially the large companies. If they don't have a great reason, take Mr.Harkin's advice and make phone calls.

lol If my wire isn't in my account by 4pm of the day I was supposed to get it. I harrass everyone involved.

I never feel funny about asking for my money, if the network is 3 days late I will switch the offer out until I get paid.

Agreed with him, in this industry there are very few companies that pay late, especially the large companies. If they don't have a great reason, take Mr.Harkin's advice and make phone calls.

I think it's creepy that you went out of your way to find out my last name and post it on the forum.

that being said, my last name ends in S so it would be Harkins' advice.

that being said, my last name ends in S so it would be Harkins' advice.

ohsnap128572360384139771.jpg