At what point do you start bitching when you haven't gotten paid?

I can bet its a company thats starts and ends with a c. Sounds like there lame style.

its actually not who everyone thinks it is. they never said they wouldnt pay me. i have a great relationship with the network and my am which is why i feel like im nagging. but i guess at what point do you set all that aside.

I think it's creepy that you went out of your way to find out my last name and post it on the forum.

that being said, my last name ends in S so it would be Harkins' advice.

BIrSp.png

a network owes me some money, but i feel like im nagging my AM when i keep asking what the status of it is. this reputable network pays on time, but in this situation their platform stopped tracking leads for a particular offer so they forget to manually add that amount on my check (they got final count from advertiser). are you suppose to constantly bitch at your AM till you get paid?

what do you guys do if you arent paid on time or if they are months behind? do you put them on time out and pause other offers till you get paid?

Balls up man! Thats your money out there! If you bend over for them theyll just delay longer.... Any late payments and you should be on the phone all day every day. Good luck to you also I'm so sick of hearing about all these late payments and no payments at all. Maybe we need a union :food-smiley-010:

Bitch away. You want to give them some leeway if it's an error, but only for a reasonably amount of time to keep a good relationship. After another pay period goes by though, it's full board pay me now.

They will keep stringing you along as long as they can if you don't.

Travis

What's the deal with the dozen or so new members with < 50 posts coming in here and bashing Copeac to shit lately?

If you noobs have a payment issue then be big boys, pick up the phone, make some calls and figure out the issue. It's usually a miscommunication or an honest mistake. If it's something more, then be stern, forceful and communicate your position with the network in a business-like manner. If it's still not resolved and you believe you are in the RIGHT, consult an attorney if the amount owed warrants. 99% of situations will NEVER make it to that last step because the pub is typically in the wrong, or the situation gets resolved amiably.

There aren't many SOLID all-around networks out there, and I think most would agree Copeac is one of the very FEW solid, dependable, well-managed networks left. So go ahead if you want, burn your bridge with them. You'll be left running your traffic to a network run out of a 17 year old's basement. Good stuff.

My 2 cents.
I'm just saying I've read about 6 stories on Copeac I wasn't talking shit.:music07: