ASE - Will You Be Attending?

If you insist on bringing a car, you need to go to http://nyc.bestparking.com/, plug in the address of the hotel, when you're getting to the city, and when you're leaving, and it calculates the rates of all of the garages nearby. And you can get rate guarantees for some garage companies, too - Just going 2 blocks off of a major attraction area can save some money, and all-day rates (especially starting on a weekend) can be pretty decent.

I don't think that I'll be able to make it to adtech sf, but I'm pretty sure I'll make it up to NYC for ASE. I'm thinking of submitting a speaking proposal for a panel (more regarding a specific issue in traditional affiliate networks, rather than CPA networks), just have to talk with some others about getting others on board for the subject rather than submitting an application for a specific panel topic with only one person on it.

I rode my bike to the conference last year and even that was a bitch, although, I'll probably do it again just for the hell of it. Flying down 110mph down Brooklyn Bridge to/from the conference is a great way to relieve some stress.

just want to throw this out, I think ad tech > asw/ase

A lot of traffic sources don't give a damn about affiliates, so you will see them at ad tech and not ase/asw

Another thing I want to mention, if you plan to attend adtech, don't tell them you are an affiliate, just tell them you buy traffic.

just want to throw this out, I think ad tech > asw/ase

A lot of traffic sources don't give a damn about affiliates, so you will see them at ad tech and not ase/asw

Another thing I want to mention, if you plan to attend adtech, don't tell them you are an affiliate, just tell them you buy traffic.

so true. Still, I'd go to ASW and ASE again just for the hell of partying tbh.