ArticlesEN - High Authority Blog Network - Aged Domains, HIGH DA and PA, PR2-3,BONUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I placed an order about two weeks ago, it took just just a day or two to place the backlinks so the TAT was quite fast.

And my keyword which is medium competition did move from page 2 to page 1 so thumbs up for this service :)

Also price is pretty low so definitively a service I would use on a new site to get some foundation backlinks!

Thank you, soulravager!

Ivankras,
The first posts of your order have been submitted. You can login at any time to see your report.

My Review:

I joined this on first launch 2 weeks ago, and I must say I am pretty happy with the results. The content was ok, my links
were their, so I am pretty happy.

Serps:
My website has been stuck for 2 months on page 4 - position 36, and it moved to position 11 on a very competitive niche
with over 45k exact and CPC of $6+. And now it's actually climbing between 9-11 for a few days.

Untitled.png

My suggestion to the OP: Please STOP selling this service, I don't want my competitors to find out about it.

Bench

My Review:

I joined this on first launch 2 weeks ago, and I must say I am pretty happy with the results. The content was ok, my links
were their, so I am pretty happy.

Serps:
My website has been stuck for 2 months on page 4 - position 36, and it moved to position 11 on a very competitive niche
with over 45k exact and CPC of $6+. And now it's actually climbing between 9-11 for a few days.

b7c4tk.png

My suggestion to the OP: Please STOP selling this service, I don't want my competitors to find out about it.

Bench

Thank you, Bench!
Sorry but I will make this network even better!

P.S. Your img link is broken and I change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.