Article Writing/Rewriting Services-100% Original Articles-2$,Free Review Copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

my short Review:

I have just received review copy from Ankur, the article is very much readable, his article writing service is very good in WF. I will still be throwing this up on my money site.

For his price, Ankur's service is probably one of the better ones and offers tremendous value.

i would rate this service as 9/10 ... very good person to deal with... i'll also leave + for him..

Recommended++

Just got my articles (not review copy) back from Ankur, which were also submitted to ezine.
The article were well written and I'll probably hire him again for some more that I need doing :)

Thanks Ankur!

Review:

Quality: Much better than I was expecting for $1/100, the article is well written, and I would go as far as to say there was some passion in there. Anyone reading the article he sent would definately read past the first paragraph.

Uniqueness: I ran a few sentences through google, I did find one where only the stopwords were unique. I spoke to ankur about it and he has assured me it wont happen again if I order.

Overall: Good service, worth what he's asking. Also responds to messages quickly.

A+

Status
Not open for further replies.