Article Writing/Rewriting Services-100% Original Articles-2$,Free Review Copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ordered 7 articles lastnight and so far communication is good. will right a full review when articles arrive.

Review

So I just received my review copy of Ankur's article writing service and I was pleasantly surprised. For quick and cheap, yet readable articles, his service is probably the best here. There were a few grammatical and linguistic issues, but nothing major that would ruin an article. I will still be throwing this up on my money site.

For his price, Ankur's service is probably one of the better ones and offers tremendous value.

Recommended++

Thanks for all the reviews

11 review copies have been given already

We are only left with 9 FREE review copies now so grab them as soon as possible

Expecting a positive response and more orders from you people :xmas-smiley-010::xmas-smiley-010:

thanks,
Ankur

I ordered a review of Ankurs writing. It's on par with what you would usually see for $1 per 100 words. Nice turnaround time, decent sentence structure and spelling. It's something that could be throw up on web 2.0, and the Ezine. It's readable, but not something I would put up on my money site.

Overall you'll be safe ordering from him.

Sorry for the late review. I was having a week off.
I received the free review copy from Ankur. The article is about a city and he delivered the article as I wanted it. Written in clear and simple English with to-the-point sentences, I will be able to use this article on my main site. Right now I'm pushing some more work in his direction.

I just received a review article from the OP on a topic which I had given him. He has delivered the article quickly and the article was very well written. The writer has done some sort of research which shows in the article content.

I normally hate articles which have a lot of fluff in them without any real and useful information for the readers. That is why I am normally disappointed with the articles I get from a majority of writers.

But this one was pleasantly different. It had some real information in it which is what I normally look for. So, if anyone is interested in ordering articles, I would recommend this person highly.

Ankur was kind enough to give me a review copy. He communicated with me very quickly. I only gave him a keyword and told him to write about whatever he wanted.. Just drop the keyword somewhere in the article. Sometimes no direction is tougher than lots of direction. But, Ankur delivered a good article in short order. I would recommend and use again.

Will take a review copy. I've PM'd you an 500 word article for you to re-write. Do a good job and you'll have me as a returning customer, as I have lots of articles that needs to be re-written.

Status
Not open for further replies.