Article Writing/Rewriting Services-100% Original Articles-2$,Free Review Copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankur420420

Sep 20, 2008
Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
Article Writing/Rewriting Services- 100% original quality articles copyscape passed starting from 2$​

20 FREE REVIEW COPIES FOR THE FIRST 20 CUSTOMERS

Hi all fellow Wicked Fire members, I have been on Wicked Fire since 2 years and I have read about the Article writing/rewriting services that some WF members provide.

After my successful service threads on other forums I would like to offer my Article writing/rewriting services to fellow WF members. I am well versed in SEO Services and I am dedicated to offer my services.

I assure you that I will provide a high quality service which will be worth your money.

My Ezine profile:Basic Plus Expert Ezine Author

My previous successful threads for different services on various forums(you need to login for having a look at these threads)

[removed: linking to outside sources]

I have writers with diversified knowledge in all fields so we can write on all niches

Features of our service:

1.All niches allowed

2.All articles would pass copyscape

3.All the articles would be 100% original ,high quality, informative and interesting to read

4.SEO/Keyword Optimized and effective usage for keywords

5.Well researched content

6.Special discounts on bulk packages

7.Buyer of articles will receive the full rights

Prices:

Article writing

Article writing

200 word original article:2$

400-500 word original article:4$

800-1000 word original article:8$

Article rewriting

200 word article rewrite:1$

400-500 word article rewrite:2$

800-1000 word article rewrite:4$

Requirements from you for placing an order

1.Keywords
2.URL which you want to promote(optional)
3.Word count
4.Any other specific requirements
5.Email address to send the articles after completion

Samples of our services at Web 2.0 pages

Badge Lanyards

Slot punches features

Tips for SEO Services

How to save money by planning in advance

Different causes of Hemorrhoids

Handbags for one and all

you may contact me for more samples

20 FREE REVIEW COPIES FOR THE FIRST 20 CUSTOMERS

P.S. ONLY ONE FREE REVIEW COPY PER PERSON IS AVAILABLE AND REVIEW COPIES ARE ONLY FOR ONE 400-500 WORD ARTICLE​

P.S. REVIEW COPIES ARE AVAILABLE TILL I DONT POST ON THE THREAD THAT THE REVIEW COPIES ARE OVER

Payment:

Payment is accepted through Paypal and credit card

my paypal id

[removed: sales stay inside wf]

email address:
[removed: sales stay inside wf]

for chat(using gtalk) contact me at: ankur420420@gmail.com

Eagerly Waiting For Your Precious Orders.

Thanks,
Ankur

MODS:pLEASE REMOVE THE LINKS OF THE THREADS OF THE OTHER FORUMS IF IT IS AGAINST THE RULES

Last edited by a moderator:

just placed an order, will wait for the report and will write a decent review.

Just got the review article from OP.

Time - took him 2 days for 1 article, probably too many orders.

I tried with few sentences in Google and I saw that they are all rewritten - probably because my niche is too complicated for his authors anyway they've made a very good research about the subject and the content is with good quality and keywords rich. The article is 85% unique.

Will I order again - YES.

My review:

word count: 395
spelling error: none
grammar error:none

very well research article. I pretty much know everything about my niche but i learn new stuff from the article! I was going to spin it and do article submission because most review article i got are junk. However i am going to put this one on my money site because of its quality

would def order again!!!

Well Ive received my review copy in a timely manner. This would have no problem being accepted in ezinearticles. As mentioned above, its very well researched. It discusses very specific details of my niche. And I didn't have to edit it to my liking as its already error free I guess. Thanks

As well here is my review.....I got my article today and as far as time goes it took 4 days which is a bit slow compare to others.

As far as quality it was spot on! Very well researched as it gave lots of info about my topic so anyone reading it basically got a history lesson about the niche! Broke it down towards the end and makes the reader want to find out more which to me is the purpose of an article. No spelling mistakes and only had to change 1 word which if I would have kept it it would probably be no big deal.

If your looking for a very well researched article this is the go to guy, Speed up time to maybe 48 hours or less and I think you will be ok!

Review of Free Article

Review

Time from order to delivery was 2 days and 22 hours. Initial communication was good. ankur suggested the number of keywords originally submitted be reduced down to 2 or 3. Article received was 456 words, Copyscape passed.

KW density was good however in a couple of places they did not flow well within the sentence structure. The other issue was the topic was intended to be geared more towards the layperson on how it would apply to their everyday life. The article received had more of a history / technical feel to it. More of a class room type lecture vs. how it would personally affect the reader.

After looking back over my instructions I believe the topic issue was my fault. With different first languages I should have verified the goals before he started. Even without the above issues I would not put this article on a money site. It would work VERY well for tier 1 / Web 2.0 type properties however.

Overall the quality of the article I received if used in the right place is a good value at the $1 per 100 words described in the op.

Thanks for all the reviews

6 review copies have been given already

We are only left with 14 FREE review copies now so grab them as soon as possible

Expecting a positive response and more orders from you people :xmas-smiley-010::xmas-smiley-010:

thanks,
Ankur

Received a review copy of just under 500 words. Content was pretty good. Slight grammar corrections were made to improve the post but it was usable on a money site. Especially for such a low price ($4 = 500 words) I recommend this service if you can deal with editing a couple sentences with awkward grammar like this:
[FONT=&quot]Generally a person may witness several of his or her ailments getting disappeared. As a result a person feels healthier and more energetic. [/FONT]
The rest of the content was pretty good. B+

I just got the article back today the 14th, so it took two days, well in reality it actually took more like 24 hours because of the time we exchanged final communications about the article so it was written quite quickly.

Article was unique as asked for so +1 for that, it was well written but a little bit off topic which may have been my own fault because now that I look back at my original message I myself was the one that didn't explain so nothing wrong with the OP.

Finally I'd say that this is a good deal for the price that is being asked, its inside of a standard range and the content written is unique and easy to read and professional.

Got my article yesterday, the 14th. The article is 65% unique. However this is to be expected given the nature of the article I asked Ankur to write. The English is good and professional. I recieved this as a review copy but for $4, I would have been happy to pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.