Are you fat?

• Yes

Votes: 39 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 107 73.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

According to Wii Fit I'm obese but who cares what a computer thinks.. Funny thing was tonight I was playing a Wii Fit game while eating a hamburger at the same time..

Reactions: guerilla
that's Ethiopian skinny. can i take some photos of you for an 'after' shot for a weight loss site?

Keywords lists or revenue share plzkthx.

...You probably wouldn't want them anyway. I'm so pale that I'm practically purple.

i've lifted for the past 8 years with exception for about a period of 2 years ago, up until last year... i slacked big time, started drinking a lot of beer frequently.. went from 180 (6'0) to 202... got back into it hard last year at this time, got my strength back. .still stuck around 202, and just on november 2nd (7 weeks so far), i got on my first diet..

lost 13+ lbs so far, down to 188. my goal is 180. Dreamache's BodyGain Profile <-my unfinished site, where i've tracked my progress. no acai berry for me :p just a better diet, eating less, once every 3 hours, hitting up the gym every 3 days with 1 rest day, resistance training (free weights) first, then cardio - either stair climber for 15 mins, or sprint training on the treadmill .. oh, and taking animal cuts :p

Status
Not open for further replies.