Votes: 107 73.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

QFT

and even gayer for posting it
isme.jpg

5'11 135, couldn't gain weight if I tried

Sure you can.. Consume 4,000 calories a day, hit the gym fucking hard with heavy resistance training. Eat every 2 hours. Chicken, fish, protein shakes, CARBS!!!!

Do that for 3 months and your ass will be up to 165 lbs guaranteed.

yeah, I'm gay for making this picture but fuck it, I'm excited to have made some progress :p

cutting.jpg

bad thing about dieting/cutting = loss of strength.. i went from hitting 275x8 flat bb press (in the pic prior) to currently no more than 245x8

You figured out a way to make wickedfire a whole lot gayer.

6'5 240lbs, could probably stand to lose about 10 lbs. but I sure do like to eat. Probably isn't going to happen any time soon. :D

I can still walk through a door without hitting both sides or having to turn side ways, so I aint fat yet, but give me time I am sure I can build myself up to it.

According to my kids, I resemble a sumo wrestler. Fortunately, I live in a place where all the hot girls call me "handsome" man....at least until I tell them, sorry, no money.

Yes. But not as fat as correctad. He's a total tub.

Wow... I'm actually down to 215 and I'm 6ft. Still a tub, but not really a total tub imho.

The bloated pic in chatmasta's avatar is a daily reminder why I don't mix jaeger and twinkies anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.