APRIL SERVICE: BlogPosts to 55 High PR REAL Health Blogs - BOOST your SERPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I paid less than 24 hours ago and the work is already done. I paid for packet 3 which is 55 blog posts, but in the report I got about 69, so I don't know if there were duplicates or he just over-delivered. Either way I'm happy! Quick work delivering exactly what promised. I did just two test sites but it worked out so well I think I'll place another order with my money sites. Thanks Comfis!

Thanks for the review micgamb! Actually i do over-deliver (61 blogs) and till now we are always accurate with the deadlines!

Some info from my clients

in 5 days 49/61 blogposts (that were commented from us) were indexed
there is a rise of 16+ in a competitive keyword (allintitle:150k+, 12k exact searches on adwords kw tool) and i believe that this will go higher soon!

Well i have updates for that keyword:

1st day: 73
2nd day: 69
3rd day: 57
4th day: 68
5th day: 66
6th day: 11
7th day: 12

Very interested!

Do you allow foreign keywords? Ofcourse health related and embedded in english content.

Pls shoot me a PM!

Quick review: I ordered package 3 and it was completed in 24 hours - nice and fast. I took the +$5 writing option - the quality was ok. All the links were done exactly as I asked. I checked every blog and everything looks good. V. happy with this service. Recommended!

Quick review: I ordered package 3 and it was completed in 24 hours - nice and fast. I took the +$5 writing option - the quality was ok. All the links were done exactly as I asked. I checked every blog and everything looks good. V. happy with this service. Recommended!

Hey dami! Good to hear you liked it! I can see your serps gettin higher!!

Now i will send you i trader

Hey again!

To make a synopsis of the last 5 orders, it takes almost 4, 5 days for 80-90% of backlinks to get indexed which sounds pretty natural. Most clients had boost in their SERPs and i will show you a graph of my sescout for a client's keyword (of course i can't guarantee that all clients will have the same results! However almost all keywords i track face a boost in serps even when the are in Top10 before taking my service - for example from 9th to 6th place etc).

sescout1.jpg

Order completed very fast. Everything was delivered as promised. Im very satisfied with this service!

Fantastic service here. I ordered the biggest package plus had him write it and it was done in less than 18 hours. Everything looks good!

Fantastic service here. I ordered the biggest package plus had him write it and it was done in less than 18 hours. Everything looks good!

Thanks for your review! And i am happy you are satisfied.. please give G sometime to index the posts.. it will take almost 1 week to have 95% of the posts indexed.. which looks pretty natural!

OK Comfis, I'm about ready to hit your service up on a relatively new site ranking #12 right now.

Send you a PM - I want to do some big anchor spinning since I have some fears about anchor over-optimization lately.

I'd like to write the entire post, HTML included, if possible. Then I can put in some title tags too, right?

OK Comfis, I'm about ready to hit your service up on a relatively new site ranking #12 right now.

Send you a PM - I want to do some big anchor spinning since I have some fears about anchor over-optimization lately.

I'd like to write the entire post, HTML included, if possible. Then I can put in some title tags too, right?
Thanks for your interest, now sending you email..

of course you can write entire post, html included (but up to 2 urls and of course as many anchors as you want)

Status
Not open for further replies.