APRIL SERVICE: BlogPosts to 55 High PR REAL Health Blogs - BOOST your SERPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comfis

Nov 15, 2008
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
What I Offer?
What I offer is blogposts to 25/50/55 blogs with up to 2 contextual links each, pointing in your desired url/s and anchors. The Blog posts will be posted in my network of real high quality blogs with PR, of different c-class ip, so you will take from 25 to 110 unique links. The age of the blogs is between 6 months and 2 years, many of them rank for many keywords and they are very well indexed. All blogs are in the health niche. When the posts are published I will send a report in your inbox.

IMPORTANT: I accept only health niche keywords/anchors. I reserve the right to deny some anchors, if I feel they are not ok for my blog network.

PACKETS
1) 25 Blog Posts (18 PR2 7 PR1). COST: $25
2) 50 Blog Posts (27 PR2 23 PR1). COST: $45
3) 55 Blog Posts (1 PR4 4 PR3 27 PR2 23 PR1). COST: $65

You will receive your report in 24 hrs, in your inbox.

EXTRAS
** If you want me to provide the spun article it will cost you an extra $5 (and you will have your report at 36 hrs).
** If you want me to send 100 automatic comments to each post in order for the posts to be indexed faster and your links to be stronger, it will cost you an extra $5 for the first packet or an extra $10 for the second/third packet. After all comments are completed i will send a report to your inbox

Once more, I have to underline that this blog network is so good at natural indexing, that the automatic comments may not be necessary for indexing.

What I Need From You?
Just Choose a packet. If you provide the article, you have to send me the spin syntax article -uniquenes higher than 60% - (with the links/anchors included) in my WF Inbox.

How do you Pay?
Payment should be sent upfront via paypal in order to start publishing the posts

PM me to send you Url sample, payment info, or if you have any additional questions.
3 Free Reviews are available for members with itrader higher than 30.

PS: I ran a similar but more limited service in the last 10 days of March and the feedback was 100% positive! Have a look at this here: http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/119582-25-blogposts-25-pr2-pr1-health-blogs.html

Edit: Actually my health site in the works. I'll pass on review and let someone else review. Promising service and look forward to trying it one day.

Jr_sci and idsecure took the 2 of the 3 reviews. The 3rd free review was cancelled cause i didn't accept the keywords of the reviewer..

... so there is still 1 free review slot

All orders are completed! Waiting for more

Reminder: there is still a free review for members with itrader over 30

Review:

I was fortunate enough to jump on one of these reviews. Comfis was quick to answer any of my questions. Took me a bit to write an article and submit it in spun format but once that was done he had the work complete in about 15 minutes.

He sent me all the URLs and I checked about a 20 of them, my links were all "correct" and all the blogs were "Health" related on different calss C IPs. I didn't see any PR on the blogs that I checked.

All in all I have to give a 4/5. Could the service be improved? 1) I think the OP could offer to write & spin an article for an added price of course for a hands free project. 2) The description states High PR blogs of the 20 or so blogs I checked they were PR-0

It also may be that the review copy did not include any PR blogs...

Thanks Comfis!

REVIEW

Speed: He delivered the report within 12 hours. So 5/5 for the speed of delivery.

Communication: Communication was mainly via PM. I gave him the spunned article in a .txt file uploaded it to mediafire. He sent me the report via PM. I asked him to send it to my Email ID instead. He did that. I would recommend that since sometimes the client needs to submit their Spunned article, it's better to go for a Email communication. I hope he will do it from his next orders.. 4.5/5

Price: $25 for 25 Blogs with PR 1,2 is a good deal but I would suggest to reduce it to a better competitive price of $20 or increase the number of blogs. No doubt, he over-delivered 28 for me. 4/5

Quality:
The blogs were mainly related to weight-loss (for what I received) Anyways, my niche was related to weight loss so it was an added benefit for me to get related links. Around 1-2% articles were not heal related. I saw 1 CISCO certification related article as well but that 1% don't make any difference as there were plenty of health related articles on the blog. Still, I recommend the OP to clean up the non-health related articles from the blogs.

Checked the links with Scrapebox and all links were there. 28/28. Also checked the PR for the Main DOMAIN and here's the PR breakdown.

PR2 -- 17
PR1 -- 13
PR N/A-- 1

As the other Reviewer said about the PR, I think he checked with the Blog post links so that might have been a small confusion. Anyways, just a small recommendation. No doubt, you over-delivered by 28, but clients would be happy to see if there are no PR N/A domains.

Indexing: Checked Indexing and none are indexed. I guess I will have to do some bookmarking and Xrumer them to get them indexed.

Reporting:
The links of the blog posts are visible. Just one recommendation to get in more sales for your future orders.. An Excel sheet will be better with the Blog post links and the the PR of the Main domains. 4/5

Overall Review:

I would be happy to see some more High PR blogs at a better competitive price. I would definitely buy it from this guy in near future. If you add a few more High PR blogs to your database, every health-related marketer will buy this service. Good Luck... ! I really hope to see some SERP benefit from this service. Will post an updated review if I see any ranking changes. Overall I would rate this service 4/5.

I would like to purchase package 3, plus spun article, plus comments. I believe total will be 65 + 5 +10 = $80.

Since I am the first one to purchase, will you give me a discount and provide this service for $70?

Kevin

Review:

I was fortunate enough to jump on one of these reviews. Comfis was quick to answer any of my questions. Took me a bit to write an article and submit it in spun format but once that was done he had the work complete in about 15 minutes.

He sent me all the URLs and I checked about a 20 of them, my links were all "correct" and all the blogs were "Health" related on different calss C IPs. I didn't see any PR on the blogs that I checked.

All in all I have to give a 4/5. Could the service be improved? 1) I think the OP could offer to write & spin an article for an added price of course for a hands free project. 2) The description states High PR blogs of the 20 or so blogs I checked they were PR-0

It also may be that the review copy did not include any PR blogs...

Thanks Comfis!

Thank you for the Review, but i have to say i was shocked when i read in your review that the blogs have PR 0!! Just checked them again to make sure that all domains had the PR i said (17 PR2 8 PR1). Besides i gave you a bonus of 3 extra PR1 blogs.

So my service is exactly what i write in my description

Please check domains' pagerank with scrapebox to confirm my sayings.

As for the second notice, you should read in my description that i provide the option of me writing the spun article (with extra $5)! This option isn't available on free reviews.

Please confirm my previous claims.

Speed: He delivered the report within 12 hours. So 5/5 for the speed of delivery.

Communication: Communication was mainly via PM. I gave him the spunned article in a .txt file uploaded it to mediafire. He sent me the report via PM. I asked him to send it to my Email ID instead. He did that. I would recommend that since sometimes the client needs to submit their Spunned article, it's better to go for a Email communication. I hope he will do it from his next orders.. 4.5/5

Price: $25 for 25 Blogs with PR 1,2 is a good deal but I would suggest to reduce it to a better competitive price of $20 or increase the number of blogs. No doubt, he over-delivered 28 for me. 4/5

Quality:
The blogs were mainly related to weight-loss (for what I received) Anyways, my niche was related to weight loss so it was an added benefit for me to get related links. Around 1-2% articles were not heal related. I saw 1 CISCO certification related article as well but that 1% don't make any difference as there were plenty of health related articles on the blog. Still, I recommend the OP to clean up the non-health related articles from the blogs.

Checked the links with Scrapebox and all links were there. 28/28. Also checked the PR for the Main DOMAIN and here's the PR breakdown.

PR2 -- 17
PR1 -- 13
PR N/A-- 1

As the other Reviewer said about the PR, I think he checked with the Blog post links so that might have been a small confusion. Anyways, just a small recommendation. No doubt, you over-delivered by 28, but clients would be happy to see if there are no PR N/A domains.

Indexing: Checked Indexing and none are indexed. I guess I will have to do some bookmarking and Xrumer them to get them indexed.

Reporting:
The links of the blog posts are visible. Just one recommendation to get in more sales for your future orders.. An Excel sheet will be better with the Blog post links and the the PR of the Main domains. 4/5

Overall Review:

I would be happy to see some more High PR blogs at a better competitive price. I would definitely buy it from this guy in near future. If you add a few more High PR blogs to your database, every health-related marketer will buy this service. Good Luck... ! I really hope to see some SERP benefit from this service. Will post an updated review if I see any ranking changes. Overall I would rate this service 4/5.

Thanks a lot Jr

You gave an in depth review! The 3rd packet provides the choice of higher PRs.. you should be a bit patient for google to index the posts (i use this network to promote my own sites and the rate of indexing is great).. in any case i also offer the option to comment on the blogs (for better indexing), if the buyer wants that (for an extra cost).

Thanks for making clear that the PRs are what i promise.

As for the 1% of unrelated posts, you are right, but this was just a fault of mine and will never happen again in the future.

I will follow your advice for email/excel report which is good!

Once more, thank you very much for your review!

I would like to purchase package 3, plus spun article, plus comments. I believe total will be 65 + 5 +10 = $80.

Since I am the first one to purchase, will you give me a discount and provide this service for $70?

Kevin

Just sending you PM

Status
Not open for further replies.