Anyone using e-filiate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up to $4.5k with them and no respose from emails sent for 2 days....

Getting nervous.

Yeah, I've got about $3k with them. If I don't get paid I'll be pissed.

Thought I was supposed to get weekly wires, too...

*sigh*

Today's the 15th--supposedly their payment date. Anybody get wired funds or anything today?

Joe N. in the main page of e-filiate was Joe Nasser a few weeks a go....Wonder why he changed it.

I'm beginning to think that since we all have Joe N as our AM that this is a 1 person company and possibly just some guy trying to scam some affiliates out of their money. If any of you guys get their money please post here.

Joe N was the guy I talked to as well; after the first time we talked, I've never been able to get in contact again. Been trying for three weeks. I don't think they have their own offers, because he wanted mine.

Dude we chatted before he started the network, I regarded him as friend. I am sure he not just ignoring affiliates. I havn't heard him for an age either. He just simply has not been online. But I can't think of any reason what would stop him from coming online.

If I was owing people $3,000 and $4,500 and more I'd get my ass online to take care of them.

No payment yet, btw.

In case anyone wants it, I found the owner of E-Filiate's linkedin page:

Joe Nassar - LinkedIn

He also seems to own or be a part of Vobucks Media and Advibrance, which are two other affiliate networks.

Let's track this douche down and get things straightened out.

EDIT:

I think I found him on the Canadian whitepages:

J Nassar
trans.gif

2200 Lost Mile Rd
Brantford, ON N3T 5L4
(519) 752-3775

did you call the number?

if I don't hear soon I'll start contacting the networks he's getting offers through and have a bitch to them.

my last contact from him was an email on the 16th asking me to update my details to get wires.

Status
Not open for further replies.