Anyone have a moped?

Walk to the train station. SF isn't that big and you'll be in a great mood from even the small amount of exercise. Also, your proxies are good, thank you.

6767ml5_26.jpeg

bought one like that about 2 years ago for around a grand. I really hate the toy tires on most scooters and this one's rims make all the difference Honestly, it's a relatively fun ride for light movement in hot & dry months. Worth the money & you'll save a ton in gas (>90mpg).

So I weigh >200 ... mine is 150 & Little Rock's hills are probably tiny compared to SF's. Go the 250cc route.

6767ml5_26.jpeg

bought one like that about 2 years ago for around a grand. I really hate the toy tires on most scooters and this one's rims make all the difference Honestly, it's a relatively fun ride for light movement in hot & dry months. Worth the money & you'll save a ton in gas (>90mpg).

So I weigh >200 ... mine is 150 & Little Rock's hills are probably tiny compared to SF's. Go the 250cc route.

Nice - what brand is that?

I've wanted a 50cc runabout for a long time, but something closer to a honda cub. I can't find any in the US :(

I could probably live with something like a Puch Maxi 2-stroke in good shape. My aunt had one I liked a lot, oil injection, two speed auto, would do 40mph 2-up.