Anyone else gettin' hit with "WickedFire" Ads on FBook?

NickRac

ก้้้้้้&
Jan 9, 2009
Greenwich, CT
www.racanelligroup.com
Every set of ads I see, this is displayed...I know this is outting but I'm sure Jon can appreciate this one...

wffb.jpg

Who is running this? And why do they think any of us would respond to such a shitty offer? Good looks on getting me to click tho...

I was just coming here to post this ahahaha. Everyone click it and ignore the LP so this fucker spends a ton of money tryin to target us.

Everyone click it and ignore the LP so this fucker spends a ton of money tryin to target us.

1: dick move, and stupid. why don't we DDoS your thing that's "taking off"?

2: have you never heard of CPM?

3: it's a reputable WF member that runs it.

1: dick move, and stupid. why don't we DDoS your thing that's "taking off"?

2: have you never heard of CPM?

3: it's a reputable WF member that runs it.

1) spot on. im not gunna argue that haha

2) i didnt even think about CPM tbh.

3) i feel like if it was a reputable member he would have just made a post about it rather than shell out some money for fb ads

but hey, what do i know.

1) spot on. im not gunna argue that haha

2) i didnt even think about CPM tbh.

3) i feel like if it was a reputable member he would have just made a post about it rather than shell out some money for fb ads

but hey, what do i know.

You can be banned for promoting too much and recruiting too heavily, what he's doing is testing something that has been done maybe once before that I've seen. If it works, it works.

Who is running this? And why do they think any of us would respond to such a shitty offer? Good looks on getting me to click tho...

spending some money to target affiliates to persuade them to run his offer... yea horrible idea. I bet that guy doesn't make any monies online.

</sarcasm>

:anon.sml:

Lol yeah why would anyone with an offer want to get attention of high performing affiliates?

^^^

dont use fb... but also yea using ads on the internet are dumb... affiliates never check out the ads on pages

Did a good job though with the CTR followed by an oh so predictable 'hey guys look wat I found' thread ;)

redwings, I didn't create a thread for my offer here since that's against the rules.

You guys can contact me if you're interested.

By teh way, the ad has been stopped per Jon's request. I created the ad on a whim so I overlooked the fact that I was using the WF logo without permission. My bad Jon.