Anyone else gettin' hit with "WickedFire" Ads on FBook?

Did a good job though with the CTR followed by an oh so predictable 'hey guys look wat I found' thread ;)

redwings, I didn't create a thread for my offer here since that's against the rules.

You guys can contact me if you're interested.

By teh way, the ad has been stopped per Jon's request. I created the ad on a whim so I overlooked the fact that I was using the WF logo without permission. My bad Jon.

haha my bad. i assumed that if it was anyone reputable they would have just posted. i though it was someone from warrior forum

I thought the ad was good - and the lander looked like it contained a lot of elements of the "highest converting lp" on that wikipedia conversion results page that came out a week or 2 ago, so obviously the guy's paying attention.

Well played.

Banned. TM infringement. Just because you're in the UK doesn't mean we can't pursue it legally, just so you know of course.

Good luck bros.

PS - Rumor has it you may also be encountering some issues on FB. May want to find a new place to hock your shit.

Wow that seems harsh. Oh well, when you own the farm, you call the shots....

Harsh? No. Look above, he wasn't sorry at all, he was bragging. That means he's sorry he got caught but had no intention of removing it or fucking with our name and brand if only newbies would have seen it.

If I wanted to advertise it and associate it with newbies and the get rich quick fanatics I would do so, but we're the opposite of that shit.

He fucking deserves it and its absolutely justified in my eyes.

You play with fire you get burned. Simple as that. Anyone else want to fuck around?

Harsh? No. Look above, he wasn't sorry at all, he was bragging. That means he's sorry he got caught but had no intention of removing it or fucking with our name and brand if only newbies would have seen it.

By teh way, the ad has been stopped per Jon's request. I created the ad on a whim so I overlooked the fact that I was using the WF logo without permission. My bad Jon.

I don't know Demon so I could care less, but this looks like he basically apologized? None the less, still a stupid move on his part. ;)

he wasn't sorry at all, he was bragging. That means he's sorry he got caught but had no intention of removing it or fucking with our name and brand if only newbies would have seen it.

If I wanted to advertise it and associate it with newbies and the get rich quick fanatics I would do so, but we're the opposite of that shit.

Noted.

Somehow my overactive imagination imagines this classic playing as the double click on the bam icon transpired

...first class ticket to lucifer
...real name Vivica....
(god I miss that guy, what a creative genius he was....)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bNyh6BBB0"]YouTube - Biggie Smalls - What's Beef[/ame]

Of all people we should all know about trademark use by now.

google-logo_2.jpg