Anybody still doing SEO?

Still works for me. Some of the details are different, but the basics are the same. Good content is helpful but not essential. Good links are everything. All that other stuff... smoke and mirrors.

Of course, by propagating the rumour that SEO is dead, look what happens.

Just don't believe everything Google says. They lie.

yep still doing seo and the quality matters still . if your are not producing quality content then its not worthy to b here.

Never listen to people who say 'such and such is dead'. There will always be change.

Minimum 3 month commitment if you want to see SEO results but the benefits are long-term, until google decides to throw a fit and you have to do some more. Way it goes, unless you choose to develop a strategy for constant lead generation.

A site built with good content and good backlinks will last longer, once it reaches the top. That's always been the case.

SEO isn't dead...it's still in trend and nowadays only quality work mattters..
informenter-marker-2.png

Yes a lot of things have changed. The current SEO techniques are much easier than the techniques that were used before. SEO will always stay alive.

I'm just getting into it - even tho I joined like 4-5 years ago and running websites since 2004. It is about time. I'll post again if I have something useful to say! :)

SEO isn't dead.Read semrush and moz blog regularly.Implement latest techniques used in seo.SEO is changing from time to time.If you implement current strategies ,you will rank definitely.....You just need to have patience.

SEO isn't dead. Read semrush and moz blog regularly.
Implement The Exact Opposite Of What Those Bags of hot air say.

Spam still works great if you know how to get it indexed

SEO is an easy and effective way to increase website traffic.
There are many ways to increase web traffic through SEO ---
1. You can post quality content (500-1000 words) on article, web 2.0 sites and share it with social media sites like Twitter and Facebook
2. You can make the infographic( on canva), images, videos (upload on YouTube) and share it with social media sites
3. You can do forum posting, classified and Social bookmarking

Oh mang, SE0 and SE1 I thought their CEO died.

SEO no longer works after AI Google Algo update and it is dead.
Even tech scam websites ranking with spam have disappeared now as proof that seo is dead.
People like me are unemployed and looking for some another job now.