Anybody still doing SEO?

Grrrr.....

SEO = Seeking Easy Osmosis for traffic.

Build Lists......Create Campaigns......Drive your own traffic......quit looking for fucking handouts!!!!

Lot of changes and techniques when it comes to SEO.

I would suggest reading the blogs of Brian Dean and subscribe to his channel.

He has a lot of new techniques and case studies that you might get a new idea.

No seo isn't dead, just create new website, and keep it simple stupid.

Bookmarking Demon is going out of business it seems.
Sad

But yeah good stuff.

I hadn't touched SE0 since 2010.

So, I went into it without researching shit at the beginning of 2017 and thought, "well, I know Google still has to like big sites linking to my site", so, I came up with a couple viral videos very loosely related to my niche, embedded the yt videos on an article on my site, and got some big sites to cover them like dailymail/mashable etc.. and whattaya know, from 20 visitors from Google at the beginning of the year, to 5k a day now. sprinkle in regular related content... and it keeps growing.

more whitehat'ish, but it works.

Nice and whitehatish is good for SEO anyway if you want it to last. Did you create the videos yourself or were these videos you found?

Nice, let's get this shit revived. Make your links red still works, number 1 every time.

I am new to SEO techniques. But I heard from many of my friends who have the website for their businesses that SEO is really important for their website and influence their sales at the end. So... Is it really important to spend time on SEO?

I am new to SEO techniques. But I heard from many of my friends who have the website for their businesses that SEO is really important for their website and influence their sales at the end. So... Is it really important to spend time on SEO?

SEO is important and will always stay important as long as there are search engines. It is a good idea spend some time building a strategy and doing some on-site and off-site SEO.

Thank you for your reply! I googled SEO techniques and kind of got lost. As far as I understand the first point to focus on is the content and keywords. Am I right?

Are there really big changes in SEO factors in 2017 in comparison to 2016? I spoke with my friends who are more involved into SEO than me and they said that there are not dramatic changes. That it is still important to pay attention to the content, make it natural and easily readable and spend time on the links. Is it like that? I went through several articles and most of them say a similar thing just more detailed. But this one speaks about few more things, like HTTPS, social signals etc. I am not prof to evaluate but I assume HTTPS is an important factor. What about social networks? Are they helpful? I tried to be more active on the social networks but did not succeed that much... Probably I spent not enough time or just did smth wrong.

SEO isn't dead.Read semrush and moz blog regularly.Implement latest techniques used in seo.SEO is changing from time to time.If you implement current strategies ,you will rank definitely.....You just need to have patience.

In years gone by I would have dick rolled that!