Any UFC fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Over GSP? I'm really pulling for Randy, but CroCop was a much better match for Couture to win... This monkey looking motherfucker really is the anti - Couture... his ground game is where he wants to be... his stand-up.... well it looked like he put Crocop in a coma with that kick. He was telegraphing that kick for like half the round tho. And Couture has beatin all odds before, he just has to hurt him.... scare him... submit him (god it really doesn't seem like its gonna happen).

I really can't see GSP going down to Kos. If you think Kos has it on the ground go watch the second GSP vs. Hughes fight. And that last fight vs. Serra doesn't mean shit... he was Mirko'ed.

But with the lines on that fight I might put it down on Kos because it helps to ride the underdog. Just watch out for that Ca nook...plus Kos is fighting out of Fresno... so he loses points in my book.

Kote Vs. Groves will be good too.

Agreed. I like Kos though never been a huge GSP fan. And the lines are great for this one like 240! I gotta throw atleast a hundo on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.