Another Warrior Needs Your Help!

Notice how that Kim Standerline Slut keeps "ethically bumping the thread", I'm not far away from paying someone to seo her name down to the fucking ground, Imma talkin complete google domination.

Bought 5 of Big Mikes products. Great deal for a good cause. Thanks.

How people could be such super douchebags? Its not even a joke but freaking disgusting buying a financial freedom guide/products from a bankrupt just in order to help him! If they genuinely want to help this so called guru, why dont they all team up to make him a millionaire? How stupid these suckers could be!!

I figure these warriors are full time "money making ideas" seekers and nothing more in life!

I believe the hospital stay cost $1600/day.
John Rogers asked him what it would take to get him through the next 30 days and he guesstimated around $2,000.
Wait.. So hospital bill is 48k/month and he's just 2k short?

Reason why he only needs to stay afloat for the next 30 days, is because he's working on his new wonderproduct "how to make REAL money online while recovering from a mild heart attack" which will launch shortly

Send me your paypal. I have $7.59 for you b/c we had our best month ever this past month.

Volume... <sniff> <grabbing handkerchief>... my momma.. it's my momma.. in the trailer park up yonder.. she cant walk. i have to feed her pork n beans each night. she weigh six hundred pound, she cant move. what am i gonna do? my pork n beans bills are $1600 a DAY man. Im gonna go plum belly up. Do you think you could spare a few? I do take PayPal ya'll, and momma will 'perciate any cupperation from you.
Well? What do you think? A few images of fat mamma on a LP with pork n beans running down her chin? I got a winner, right? Admit it, you were ready to paypal me ;-)

How sad and pathetic. A bunch of con artists ripping off naive suckers. Reminds me why I never visit WaFo.

What a FANTASTIC new niche! Telling people you're wife is in the hospital, the bills are $1600 a month, and you just had a heart attack, and to ask for donations.

I hear similar stories at the gas station all the time when approached by successful men who are clearly just experiencing a streak of bad luck.

some dumb WaFo said:
Oh, one other thing.

Chris, this isn't the first time you've done this for somebody here. You are
always looking out for others and are to be commended for it.

You too are one of the good guys.

Thanks for caring.

That's just hilarious. I can't believe they're so blind.

Seriosuly, it's just like MLM over there. They want to believe so badly that they can get rich that they'll stick by it, and it forms a sort of economic cult

you're spot on with the "economic cult" line... Ever tried convincing an Amway dude that he's just wasting his time with MLM? Darn near impossible. Many of these dudes are hardcore Kool Aid drinkers :eek:

No worry guys, Wagenheim has "got his back"

Thank christ for that :bowdown:

What gets me is that half the douches there are buying poor Michael's products to give him money, thus completing this very large circle jerk :1orglaugh:

Send me your paypal. I have $7.59 for you b/c we had our best month ever this past month.

Thank yee, but that dont even plum cover pork n beans for one day. Momma aint eating the Stop N Shop generic brand, gives her the runs something aweful.