Another dumb poll - what's your whisk(e)y?

What kind of whisk(e)y do you drink?

• Bourbon Whiskey

Votes: 33 35.1%
  • Scotch Whisky

Votes: 34 36.2%
  • Irish Whiskey

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Canadian Whisky (WTF?)

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • Any kind I can get my hands on

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • None, I have the tolerance of a teenage asian girl

Votes: 10 10.6%

• Total voters

hectic

Marketing Metalhead
May 13, 2010
San Francisco
www.hectic.com
What is your whiskey / whisky, and has IM / AM changed it?

Me, I used to drink Old Crow and Early Times bourbons back in the early days when it was the "world wide web". All I could afford.

Then I went to higher end bourbons. Maker's Mark, etc.

Now about 60% scotch, 40% bourbon. Mostly single cask / single barrel when I can afford it.

Think it is time for one about now...

Makers Mark (I prefer bourbon), but I love me some Jameson. Drinking that shit now, actually. Should be a fun evening :)

Here's a quiz for you:

Kf1sL.png

If the percentages in this poll actually adds up for you, I'll have whatever you're having.

for you makers drinkers pickup a bottle of makers 46 been a long time makers drinker (from KY) and i think i might like it better than original makers

Multiple choice poll, kblessiggr.

Sometimes you have the tolerance of an asian teenager but the focus and determination to get a decent way through a bottle of Jack.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfcnoIkBdjc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfcnoIkBdjc[/ame]

Reactions: Uptime
I stay in the small town of Keith, where they make Chivas Regal, so theres a ton of family members who work there that pretty much get free whisky. Theres another 3 distilleries in within about a 1 mile radius of where i live, probably explains why the majority of the people in my small town (6000 population) are mostly drunken alcoholic arseholes who spend their time picking fights and crashing their cars into fields.

My fav whisky would have to be Balvenie though!