Angela & Paul's Monthly Cheap Quality Backlinks Service with High PR4-PR9

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you are doing August's link package, then how can we buy two 80 link packages? Will the second $80's be for September's link packages?

Got 2 of my 4 orders back so far. Communication has been good & exactly what I expected. I did notice a few of those accounts have redirect URLs and not direct so would recommend the OP review those links closely in case the site owner has become aware of all these link drops on their site & made countermeasures.

Otherwise would order again for sure provided these last 2 orders work out like the first 2.

Another suggestion would be to offer an upgrade with social bookmarking for all those links so we're sure to get them indexed. Have a feeling many would fall into the "invisible web" and not worth my guys' time to get links out to them.

Shoot me a PM when September's packages are ready.

If you are doing August's link package, then how can we buy two 80 link packages? Will the second $80's be for September's link packages?

We currently building backlinks on August month package & Filtered list of angela & pauls packages. We start to build backlinks for september month package within 2-3 days, as they are just released today itself. So you can purchase 2 packages of 80 backlinks & save $10.

Got 2 of my 4 orders back so far. Communication has been good & exactly what I expected. I did notice a few of those accounts have redirect URLs and not direct so would recommend the OP review those links closely in case the site owner has become aware of all these link drops on their site & made countermeasures.

Otherwise would order again for sure provided these last 2 orders work out like the first 2.

Another suggestion would be to offer an upgrade with social bookmarking for all those links so we're sure to get them indexed. Have a feeling many would fall into the "invisible web" and not worth my guys' time to get links out to them.

Shoot me a PM when September's packages are ready.

Thanks for good review really appreciate it & will keep you updated for september month package.

Hi WF members, We have added one more Payment Processor MONEYBOOKERS

Please PM or post here If you are interested to Purchase our packages.

Regards,
Emmanuel

Will the second $80's be for September's link packages also? I am interested in moving forward but have limited knowledge on how I sebmit this information to you?

We have started doing submission on september month packages. kindly request you to check your PM.

Hello WF member's we still offering backlinks service & we have started doing submission on september month angela & paul's packages.

Hello WF member's we also offering ping service now, we will ping your profile links one by one at pingomatic.com. Please PM or post here If you are interested to buy our packages.

Hello members, As i told you we offering ping service absolutely free with angela & paul's backlinks, once we build you backlinks we will also ping your profile links one by one at pingomatic.com & we will be offering Top 50 social bookmarking (PR9-PR3) absolutely free with 80 BL package, this is limited time offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.