Angela & Paul's Monthly Cheap Quality Backlinks Service with High PR4-PR9

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnb11

Dec 28, 2008
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi All Members,

Get your Website Monthly Backlinked 100% Manual on Dofollow High Page Rank sites today! (Angela's & Paul's Method) PR4-PR9 only

We all know about backlinks, and more importantly, their importance. You may have heard of Angela Edward's method, and if not, here's a brief overview:

You, or rather I, will place your backlinks on the inner pages of High PR authority sites, and you will benefit from the strong link juice that these sites generate in Google. All

sites are well established, and are aged, so the backlinking power they can provide you is phenomenal. Your sites will be crawled more frequently, you will be able to rank higher more quickly for your keywords, and you'll be able to snag some SERPS for some highly competitive keywords as well.

Anyhow, enough about that, and more about the service that I will be providing to you. You want backlinks....yes, this is true. More so, you want PERMANENT backliinks. But, do you know where to get them, how to get them, and do you have the time?

After Completion of your Order, You'll receive :-

*A fully detailed spreadsheet what sites I submitted your link(s) to & and the URL where you can find your live links that were submitted to that site!
* An e-mail account used while createing acc, which will hold all of your registration information for each site that I've submitted links to.

Packages:

*15 Backlinks Package for $8- Turnaround time: Up to 1 days
*30 Backlinks Package for $15- Turnaround time: Up to 2 days
*60 Backlinks Package for $27- Turnaround time: Up to 3 days
*80 Backlinks Package for $35- Turnaround time: Up to 5 days

(Buy 2 Packets of 80 Backlinks for just $60 & save $10)

Kindly Submit the following with your order:

*Name

*Website url

*Title

*URL Keyword/anchor text to target (maximum 3 keywords/achor text)

*Your email (Full detail report via email upon completion)

We accept only paypal payments.

3 free review copies for the Members with 4+ Itraders

We Currently Building Backlinks on August Months package!

Regards,
Emmanuel

Hey mnb11... PM me when reviews are posted...

I'll shall buy if reviews are good.

*80 Backlinks Package for $35

Time to cancel my fucking subscription to Angela's list. Shame, used to be killer backlinking strategy before it got pimped out.

3 review copy will be given to requested members with 4+ itraders, So No more review copy available now.

Waiting forward for their honest reviews.

Will people stop posting Angela and Paul, I feel like I am reading DP now, fuck
Please stay away, If you are not interested on our backlinks service.

How many urls/keywords can I include?
Upto 3 keywords/anchor text with one or three different url

Thanks

Got my review copy. I used my links on a brand new site, so I don't have any results as of yet. Links were placed as stated in the original post and a full report was given showing where all the links were placed. I have never heard of some of these sites, but they do have PR, so time will tell how much it trickles down to my site.

Overall, service was performed quickly and done as stated. When I see some results I will try to upate this thread with them.

I got my review copy report in, he supplied me with a list of where the things were posted. I will report back when the links register to the page. (i think the page it was directed to had a pr2 so hopefully it will boost it at least to 2.5 - 3 PR, we will see.

Pros:
Fast turnaround, posts were created in own category in established PR locations.

Cons:
never heard of the sites that the links were placed at

Got my review copy. I used my links on a brand new site, so I don't have any results as of yet. Links were placed as stated in the original post and a full report was given showing where all the links were placed. I have never heard of some of these sites, but they do have PR, so time will tell how much it trickles down to my site.

Overall, service was performed quickly and done as stated. When I see some results I will try to upate this thread with them.

I got my review copy report in, he supplied me with a list of where the things were posted. I will report back when the links register to the page. (i think the page it was directed to had a pr2 so hopefully it will boost it at least to 2.5 - 3 PR, we will see.

Pros:
Fast turnaround, posts were created in own category in established PR locations.

Cons:
never heard of the sites that the links were placed at

Thanks for your good reviews.

First 2 order's ( Turnaround time within 1 days)

Request members to Check out more reviews on mine backlinks service at digital point forum-

HTML:
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1424231
Jaxrefinance @ Digital Point- Just received the report from my free review package.

Perfect!

mnb1 set me up with Angela links and did it quickly with a spreadsheet report.

This is a winner folks... I know these are Angela's links because I get them sent to me on a monthly basis.

If you want to get good backlinks and want good ranking in the search engines, this is something you should do.

Great job and thanks, mnb1!

B4db0y @ Digital Point- I must say great work. Links are built using Authority sites. These links are bound to stay and after some time they do get a pagerank, resulting in a pagerank of our own. The support was great and the work was completed really fast.

Onlinetrading @ Digital Point- I received my links before the deadline stated in the first post. All links are good

Mechanix @ Digital Point- Great work by Mnb1. Just the kind of backlinks that I needed for my site. The work was done with real quality and I will be using your services much often in the days ahead. 10/10 on my end.

Indyguidedotinfo @ Digital Point- received report and I am very satisfied.

Howard27 @ Digital Point- Received a great report today and work was completed really quickly.will deal with again. Will post back in a few weeks and let you know if it has helped me in SERP's

Datex @ Digital Point- Just got the report for my order of 80 backlinks - fast and good service.

Cleaningpro @ Digital Point- I got 80 backlinks package from mnb1 and he did the work on time and e-mail all Backlinks, I will use his service monthly,Great job

Jophan @ Digital Point- I got my report, all profiles show the backlinks as promised, 3 of them have even been
indexed by themselves. all in all its a good service.

Gerdywerdy @ Digital Point- great speedy service as promised by seller. Very good service and a nice detailed report - just what the doctor ordered

Anjan2010 @ Digital Point- Thanx for your good work.

Received 80 backlinks report.

Awesome job done.

Sure will use your service again.

My rating is 9/10

Reaper666 @ Digital Point- I took the 80 Backlinks Pkg and the job was done very fast and prompt, great communication. Definitely recommend this service and I will also place more orders. Thank you, looking forward to working with you again.

Bt2007 @ Digital Point-Thanks for your service, very quick and I have no complaints.

Regards,
Emmanuel

Thanks for your good reviews.

First 2 order's ( Turnaround time within 1 days)

Request members to Check out more reviews on mine backlinks service at digital point forum-

HTML:
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1424231
Jaxrefinance @ Digital Point- Just received the report from my free review package.

Perfect!

mnb1 set me up with Angela links and did it quickly with a spreadsheet report.

This is a winner folks... I know these are Angela's links because I get them sent to me on a monthly basis.

If you want to get good backlinks and want good ranking in the search engines, this is something you should do.

Great job and thanks, mnb1!

B4db0y @ Digital Point- I must say great work. Links are built using Authority sites. These links are bound to stay and after some time they do get a pagerank, resulting in a pagerank of our own. The support was great and the work was completed really fast.

Onlinetrading @ Digital Point- I received my links before the deadline stated in the first post. All links are good

Mechanix @ Digital Point- Great work by Mnb1. Just the kind of backlinks that I needed for my site. The work was done with real quality and I will be using your services much often in the days ahead. 10/10 on my end.

Indyguidedotinfo @ Digital Point- received report and I am very satisfied.

Howard27 @ Digital Point- Received a great report today and work was completed really quickly.will deal with again. Will post back in a few weeks and let you know if it has helped me in SERP's

Datex @ Digital Point- Just got the report for my order of 80 backlinks - fast and good service.

Cleaningpro @ Digital Point- I got 80 backlinks package from mnb1 and he did the work on time and e-mail all Backlinks, I will use his service monthly,Great job

Jophan @ Digital Point- I got my report, all profiles show the backlinks as promised, 3 of them have even been
indexed by themselves. all in all its a good service.

Gerdywerdy @ Digital Point- great speedy service as promised by seller. Very good service and a nice detailed report - just what the doctor ordered

Anjan2010 @ Digital Point- Thanx for your good work.

Received 80 backlinks report.

Awesome job done.

Sure will use your service again.

My rating is 9/10

Reaper666 @ Digital Point- I took the 80 Backlinks Pkg and the job was done very fast and prompt, great communication. Definitely recommend this service and I will also place more orders. Thank you, looking forward to working with you again.

Bt2007 @ Digital Point-Thanks for your service, very quick and I have no complaints.

Regards,
Emmanuel

Most people here couldn't give a flying fuck what people on DP say. Just a heads up.

50 Top Social bookmarking free with only 80 backlinks package. (100% mannually)

(Offer valid for 1st 2 buyers only)

Full detail reports will be given in excel sheet.

Got my detailed spreadsheet delivered, well within time and the links were placed as stated and alive, communication was good and I even got some free social bookmarks as a bonus.

Got my detailed spreadsheet delivered, well within time and the links were placed as stated and alive, communication was good and I even got some free social bookmarks as a bonus.

OP provided a good service with quick turnaround and detailled report, thanks.

Thanks for your kind review.

We still accepting more orders, Please drop me PM or reply to this thread.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.