ALN Co-op Blast - $60 - 600 Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Review

Speed: Work was started on time but due to a technical glitch it had to be run again. Everything was handled great. 4/5

Communication: I was sent several updates about my order and when a small problem happened it was handled fast and professionally. 5/5

Price: Price is right inline with other ALN providers.

Overall: Very pleased with this service, would use again for sure. 5/5

Serp movement: I used this on a small MFA .info domain. It took my main keyword from pos. 11 to pos. 2, beating out some .gov, .edu, and the nytimes. Worked great.

Here's my review for the 1/2 priced blast.

A. Communication was good. I think he was a little slammed at first with new orders, but delivered exactly as said. Gave me a time frame for delivery and told me when to expect Serp results. 4.5/5

B. Speed. Exactly as scheduled 5/5

C. Price. Can't argue with the price for the blast. 5/5

D. Quality. Highly spun articles. Not really readable. But unique. 4.5/5

E. Results. This is 99% of it, isn't it really?

I had a unique thing happen to my site recently. As it ranked for more and more internal pages, the 3 main keywords that the homepage rank for had slid over the last 30 days. From #2, 2, and 4 at their highest, to #14, #9, #11 at their lowest. They were closest to their lowest when I sent the blast.

Now the 3 Keywords:
#2-4
#2-3
#4-9 (was at 4 for 3 days, has bounced to #9 late today, could be a pause before bouncing back)

Blast finished 5 days ago. Keywords have spent most of their time at #2,2, and #4.

Couldn't ask for much more than that. 5/5

Recommend.

Review

Speed: Work was started on time but due to a technical glitch it had to be run again. Everything was handled great. 4/5

Communication: I was sent several updates about my order and when a small problem happened it was handled fast and professionally. 5/5

Price: Price is right inline with other ALN providers.

Overall: Very pleased with this service, would use again for sure. 5/5

Serp movement: I used this on a small MFA .info domain. It took my main keyword from pos. 11 to pos. 2, beating out some .gov, .edu, and the nytimes. Worked great.

Here's my review for the 1/2 priced blast.

A. Communication was good. I think he was a little slammed at first with new orders, but delivered exactly as said. Gave me a time frame for delivery and told me when to expect Serp results. 4.5/5

B. Speed. Exactly as scheduled 5/5

C. Price. Can't argue with the price for the blast. 5/5

D. Quality. Highly spun articles. Not really readable. But unique. 4.5/5

E. Results. This is 99% of it, isn't it really?

I had a unique thing happen to my site recently. As it ranked for more and more internal pages, the 3 main keywords that the homepage rank for had slid over the last 30 days. From #2, 2, and 4 at their highest, to #14, #9, #11 at their lowest. They were closest to their lowest when I sent the blast.

Now the 3 Keywords:
#2-4
#2-3
#4-9 (was at 4 for 3 days, has bounced to #9 late today, could be a pause before bouncing back)

Blast finished 5 days ago. Keywords have spent most of their time at #2,2, and #4.

Couldn't ask for much more than that. 5/5

Recommend.

Thanks

REVIEW

I grabbed a half price copy

Speed: 5/5
Super fast
Communications: N/A
no real need, gave the OP my details, he responded a couple of days later to say the blast was done, job done
Price: 4/5
Simillar price to other services I have used, good value in my opinon, you get a lot of 'bang foryour buck'
Quality: 4/5
Dont expect award winning articles but Op seems to know w hat he's doing and you get good results
General: 5/5
Very happy with the results, gave the OP several medium competition keywords for some diversity most of which I was page 2 for, i'm now page one for most of them which was better than expected, good work

I grabbed a half price copy

Speed: 5/5
Super fast
Communications: N/A
no real need, gave the OP my details, he responded a couple of days later to say the blast was done, job done
Price: 4/5
Simillar price to other services I have used, good value in my opinon, you get a lot of 'bang foryour buck'
Quality: 4/5
Dont expect award winning articles but Op seems to know w hat he's doing and you get good results
General: 5/5
Very happy with the results, gave the OP several medium competition keywords for some diversity most of which I was page 2 for, i'm now page one for most of them which was better than expected, good work

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.