ALN Co-op Blast - $60 - 600 Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayn3

Feb 13, 2009
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What is ALN?

ALN is the most powerful link building method in the past few years. It revolves around the method of a private network on crack cocaine. Imagine getting links from not only unique blogs, but blogs hosted on many C classes. All the professionals agree - The more C classes you get links from, the better chances you have of ranking. With ALN you can get blog postings from over 15,000 blogs on over 10,000 C classes.

What kind of ALN Service is this?

This is a blast co-op service. That means that every article contains links from 3 different orders. You get 200 Posts per day, spread over 3 days, which is the normal ALN procedure.
Every Article contains 3 paragraphs, about 200 words each.

Does this make my Site Rank?

ALN is about the easiest way to make sites rank right now. If you are in the MFA game, you should be able to put your sites on page one with this service alone.
As always, dont be silly. We wont be able to rank your site for weightloss.
If your site disappears out of the SERPs after buying the service, your content is most likely shit. If you pay less than $2 per 100 words, your content is shitty. Indians produce worse content than googles own translation tool.
If this actually happens to your site, do yourself a favor and try to recover it by replacing the shitty content. Gets the site back more often than not.
Just dont use content that barely ranked in 2005.
We use this on our own sites and its never failed us. Wont fail you either.

Quality of content?

Unlike some ALN providers, we don't scrape articles on business then use them for your pet blog. We have a team of writers generate a 400-600 word post. We then take that post and add alternative sentences, then run the result through TBS. The end product is a very complicated spintax article with amazing uniqueness that is also relevant to your niche.

Anything else I need to know?

Unlike some providers ,we CAN provide a report for your blog posts. While it will not contain every single blog post ordered, the vast majority will be available so you can link to these posts from other sources if you want to.
We add some secret sauce to the posts to make the whole thing work a bit better.
Right now, we can sell 3 packages a day. We will get bigger capacity fast but for the moment, thats how it is. Get your spot while its still open.

TAT?

Depending on the time you order, about 3-5 days, mostly due to ALN dripping the posts over 3 days.
Report will be sent about 5 days later.

Price?

$60

For any kind of Bulk pricing/subscriptions/big orders of any kind, anything special, contact me, well likely be able to work something out.
But dont ask for bs like 150 post blasts. That wont do shit to your site and is just a waste of time. There are people who offer packages of that size. Hassle them.

How many Anchors/URLs?

1 URL, as many Anchors as you want (within reason). Go for 3-5, gets the best results.

Contact?

aim: wayn3333

Or just write a PM.

Review plz?

Were giving out 3 free review packages for wednesday, to people with 200+ posts, 10+ itrader. Preferably to those who are using ALN services and are thus qualified to actually review the service.

The 3 Thursday packages are 50% off. Anyone can get these. All you have to do is order.

At the moment, you will need to contact me via pm or instant messenger with your order details. We will get order forms set up soon but for the moment, thats how it is.

Refunds?

Nope. ALN works. If your site cant take a couple quality links, thats not our fault.

2 50% blasts have been taken. Just to remind you, these arent for "review". Its a simple rebate to fill space fast. Anyone can take the last one.

That leaves one 50% spot for thursday and 3 at regular price for friday.

All spots for Wednesday and Thursday have been taken.

Now you can order Blasts at the regular price for friday, or any day after. If you want to buy a blast at a later date, you can always do that.

I believe that this is my last post for the day (due to forum rules), so if you want to communicate, you might want to reach out to me in some other way.

Have a nice day.

Someone didnt want his 50% off ($30) Package so its back on the market. Claim it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.