ALN CO-OP Blast - 300 Posts - $15 - Bulk Discounts - Cheapest ALN Blast On WF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion

While I'm an avid fan of this service, is it possible to get a copy of the orders we submit. Just an idea.. especially when you're submitting 10packs or multiple orders with your service, I guess I just find it a bit of hassle to track the urls and keywords I'm sending on each order, but it's just an idea for later on if it's something that would be difficult to implement.

Still a highly recommended service.

I want to order a bulk package of $110, but before ordering would like to know If I use all 10 submission for same site will you give me 10 separate tracking ids to track each campaign?

I want to order a bulk package of $110, but before ordering would like to know If I use all 10 submission for same site will you give me 10 separate tracking ids to track each campaign?

Yes, you will receive a different set of tracking phrases for each blast. We dont reuse tracking phrases.

Suggestion

While I'm an avid fan of this service, is it possible to get a copy of the orders we submit. Just an idea.. especially when you're submitting 10packs or multiple orders with your service, I guess I just find it a bit of hassle to track the urls and keywords I'm sending on each order, but it's just an idea for later on if it's something that would be difficult to implement.

Still a highly recommended service.

This ^^^

Ordered! Your transaction ID for this payment is: 4UH50139ES6789208.

Main Keyword #12 18000 Exact Local Searches

Really excited to see what ranking improvement I am going to get with this blast.
If it turnout satisfactory, then will be ordering 10X bulk packages for my other 10 sites.:)

So, is it going to be 300 links in total if there are 300 posts? How many different blogs are you using?

The wufoo forms is just a temporary solution. We are currently building a shop with a members area where you can review your orders and get your reports. Will be done soon and offer more than just ALN Blasts.

Ordered! Your transaction ID for this payment is: 4UH50139ES6789208.

Main Keyword #12 18000 Exact Local Searches

Really excited to see what ranking improvement I am going to get with this blast.
If it turnout satisfactory, then will be ordering 10X bulk packages for my other 10 sites.:)

10X Bulk Packages to a single site we spread them over a couple days to not generate too big spikes. Should work out well.

So, is it going to be 300 links in total if there are 300 posts? How many different blogs are you using?

Im not sure I understand the question entirely. You are going to get 300 links to your site. These will be from 300 different posts. At any given time, there are between 15000 and 20000 blogs in the network. The system claims to post randomly to 300 of those. Basic probability calculations will assure you that its relatively likely that your posts will land on 300 different blogs.

Another order!
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 5Y136737S47518138.
Please Confirm!

Status
Not open for further replies.