ALN CO-OP Blast - 300 Links - $15 - Bulk Discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Made order :)

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 2VG43281UE8687500.

please let me know if anything is wrong

kind regards kingtun

Order just sent through. :)

Transaction ID #9A791410AV5108841

Just placed an order. :D

purchased a 4-pack just now. thanks!

Made order :)

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 2VG43281UE8687500.

please let me know if anything is wrong

kind regards kingtun

Order submitted: Transaction ID - 1NX503238U202405F

All orders are being processed. Thanks for ordering.

We have just increased capacity, which means that the queue is getting short again.

On top of that, we will soon launch ALN Self-Serve and are going to modify the blasts in a way that keeps all the aln power while severely reducing the risk.

...I ordered on the 12th, haven't heard anything? (PayPal ID #3P877796GY427342W)

Due to the nature of the service, there is not much you need to hear. Your order has been processed and the report is due tomorrow. That is 1 day less than the expected minimum TAT listed in the first post.

Should it ever take significantly longer than expected, Ill do my best to communicate that. This has not once been the case as of today.

I can understand that you want your reports faster. It is, however, not easy to provide a report on an ALN service. Its not like some blog comment clown who can keep records of the posts he does. We have to find our posted articles by scraping google for tracking phrases which are spun well enough in order to not leave a footprint. The 1 week timeframe is a solid balance between speed and the amount of articles we will be able to find. Do you guys want your reports to be done the day after the blast ends? I dont know of how much use such a report would be, but if thats what you wish, we can adjust the service, no problem.

All orders are being processed. I dont forget about any.

On top of that, queue is short. Get in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.