All In One Linkbuilding Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok got my report 5 days ago but wanted to wait a bit before reviewing:

Communication and turn around time were both good.
The report is clearly laid out and easy to read.
In the report I received the following:

-32 web 2.0 properties, as of today 15 are indexed.
-32 article submissions, as of today 9 are indexed.
-32 profile links, as of today 6 are indexed.
-32 forum posts, as of today16 are indexed.

The report contains no details of social bookmarks, rss submissions, or anything related to the "index driver". The report also does not contain any information on the bonuses = seo linkvine, UAW, article marketing automation - so no visibility on any of these links.

The content is pretty standard stuff for this sort of service, heavily spun, and unlikely to pass visual moderation, however the blogs do contain relevant images and videos. Having said that, the content is far more readable than the stuff a lot of other service providers offer.

The interlinking is accurate and as described.

The most important part: serps
The day before I received the report, the keyword jumped from 120 to 60, so the service definitely has some power. Hoping to see further gains in the next few days, will update if i see anything else.

All in all a solid service. Would be nice to see the bookmarks in the report, as well as some visibility on the blog posts (UAW, SEO link vine etc) I also think the OP should provide some over delivery to compensate for the inevitable web 2.0, profile, article, and forum post deletions.

@culvers, you will be sent a followup report with additional details. So not to worry.

Regarding overdelivery, we provide 90 day link replacement. AT the end of this, we will go through the links and replace ALL the links deleted. So nothing to worry about there either.

Everything promised WILL be delivered! :D

@culvers, you will be sent a followup report with additional details. So not to worry.

Regarding overdelivery, we provide 90 day link replacement. AT the end of this, we will go through the links and replace ALL the links deleted. So nothing to worry about there either.

Everything promised WILL be delivered! :D

Sounds good, thanks for clarifying.

Everything looks REALLY good. Got a detailed report, checked out a lot of links and Web 2.0 and they are ALL up. Overall:

10/10 and would highly recommend.

I'm deffinitly getting in on this soon, I love the fact that every single link gets 100 bookmarks. Will probably wait until May though when I have some pages that need this much juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.